|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Adolescence—The Ghost of Fear.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mel's second boyhood male crush?
(a) Steve J.
(b) John J.
(c) Arthur B.
(d) Johnny B.
2. In what religion was Mel raised?
(b) Roman Catholic.
(d) Evangelical nondenominational churches.
3. Whose symbolic child does Mel consider himself to be?
(a) No particular group.
(b) The Hippies of the sixties.
(c) The Radical Left.
(d) The Religious Right.
4. What does Mel not know the origins of?
(a) His self hatred.
(b) His desire to excel above everyone else.
(c) His desire to know God.
(d) His self confidence.
5. How does Mel describe himself in high school?
(a) Tall, dark haired, and clumsy.
(b) Short, blond, and gifted.
(c) Tall, blond, and gifted.
(d) Short, dark haired, and gifted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mel say did not exist at the time of his attending church camp?
2. What does Mel have to restrain when at camps?
3. What word(s) sets Mel to researching the Bible about homosexuality.?
4. In what capacity does Mel serve in his high school?
5. Noni fights the war between ____________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)