Chapter One, In the Beginning—The Ghost of Silence
1. How old is Mel White when he hears a young seminarian preach at a church camp?
2. What does the seminarian say about masturbation?
(a) The preacher does not bring up the topic.
(b) It is best to wait until one is married for sexual pleasure.
(c) It is a gift from God.
(d) It is always wrong.
3. The young seminarian invites questions about _________________.
(c) Heaven and hell.
(d) The church.
4. What question is Mel afraid to ask?
(a) Why sex is so difficult to discuss.
(b) If homosexuals are really going to hell.
(c) Why God does not allow men to love men.
(d) Why he is only attracted to males.
5. What year is it when Mel is in the church camp listening to the young seminarian preach?
6. What does Mel say did not exist at the time of his attending church camp?
(a) Gay rights.
(b) The religious right.
(c) Information for young gay boys.
This section contains 5,073 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)