|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
2. What city does Act 7 take place in?
3. What celebration is it in Act 7?
4. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
5. What does Darrell say he's investigated in Act 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the character of Marsden view the other characters in Strange Interlude? What about his perspective is unique in comparison to the others?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how foreshadowing is employed in Strange Interlude. What events in particular are foreshadowed? Who speaks this dialogue?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of "Morality versus Happiness" in Strange Interlude. What does this theme mean? How is this expressed in the text?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)