|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
2. How long has Darrell been away in Act 7?
3. Why does Marsden say he's leaving in Act 6?
4. Who does Nina say that Gordon resembles in Act 7?
5. How old is Nina in Act 7?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theme of "Reverence for the Father" in Strange Interlude. How does this theme apply to Nina? How does it apply to Gordon? To Darrell?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character of Nina. How old is she in the beginning of the play, and at the end? What is her demeanor? How does this character change in the course of the play?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of "Morality versus Happiness" in Strange Interlude. What does this theme mean? How is this expressed in the text?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)