Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
2. How long has Darrell been away in Act 7?
3. Why does Marsden say he's leaving in Act 6?
4. Who does Nina say that Gordon resembles in Act 7?
5. How old is Nina in Act 7?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the character of Nina. How old is she in the beginning of the play, and at the end? What is her demeanor? How does this character change in the course of the play?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of mental illness in Strange Interlude. Who is afflicted with mental illness in the play? How does mental illness propel the actions of the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme "Duality of God." What does this mean? How is the theme manifested in Strange Interlude?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)