|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Nina in Act 7?
2. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
3. What does Darrell tell Nina he won't do in Act 5?
4. What does Nina call Marsden in Act 8?
5. What does Gordon smash in Act 7?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Nina feel about her father? Why? Describe this relationship.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how foreshadowing is employed in Strange Interlude. What events in particular are foreshadowed? Who speaks this dialogue?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the "non-character" of Gordon (the first). How does this character affect the action of the play? How is he regarded by the characters in the play?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)