Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
2. How long has Darrell been away in Act 7?
3. Why does Marsden say he's leaving in Act 6?
4. Who does Nina say that Gordon resembles in Act 7?
5. How old is Nina in Act 7?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theme "Duality of God." What does this mean? How is the theme manifested in Strange Interlude?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the plot of Strange Interlude. Include the definitions for action, objective, rising action, climax, and falling action as well as citing where these occur in the text.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the character of Gordon (Nina's son). Whom does this character most resemble in the play? How does he feel about Nina? What is his relationship to his father like?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)