|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The land.
(d) The tide.
2. How does Gordon feel about Darrell?
(a) He is happy for him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He is scared of him.
3. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8?
(a) Seven months.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Nine months.
4. What does Darrell tell Nina is nothing to hope for in Act 8?
(a) Evans' death.
(b) Nina's death.
(c) Gordon's marriage.
(d) Gordon's death.
5. Where has Darrell been doing research?
(c) The West Indies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinced Darrell to go away and do research?
2. Where does Act 6 take place?
3. What city does Act 7 take place in?
4. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8?
5. What does Nina talk about in her soliloquy at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)