|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gordon feel about Darrell?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He hates him.
(c) He is scared of him.
(d) He is happy for him.
2. Who says, "Romantic Imagination! It has ruined more lives than all the diseases"?
3. Who convinced Darrell to go away and do research?
(a) No one.
4. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
5. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
(b) Investing with Evans.
(d) His work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8?
2. What does Darrell tell Evans before he leaves in Act 5?
3. How long has Darrell been away in Act 7?
4. What does Evans contemplate at the beginning of Act 5?
5. What does Darrell tell Nina is nothing to hope for in Act 8?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)