|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Loving Darrell.
(b) Loving his mother.
(c) Marrying her.
(d) Being a bachelor.
2. What does Darrell say he's investigated in Act 8?
(a) Nina's family.
(b) The Evans' curse.
(c) His history.
(d) The birth of Gordon.
3. Why does Darrell say he returned from abroad?
(a) He was dying.
(b) His father died.
(c) His mother died.
(d) His wife was ill.
4. What did Darrell buy Gordon as a gift?
(a) A yacht.
(b) A car.
(c) A house.
(d) A toy boat.
5. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
(c) His work.
(d) Investing with Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Nina in Act 7?
2. What does Darrell tell Evans before he leaves in Act 5?
3. Who does Darrell feel is the only "sane" person in the family circle?
4. Why does Ned say he's going away in Act 5?
5. How much time passes between Acts 5 and 6?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)