|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darrell say is a trap?
(b) Nina's body.
2. What does Nina wish for in her thoughts in Act 8?
(a) For Evans to die.
(b) For Marsden to die.
(c) For Gordon to die.
(d) For her own death.
3. What does Marsden say he almost told Nina in Act 6?
(a) He was leaving.
(b) That he loved her.
(c) That he would kill himself.
(d) That Gordon wasn't hers.
4. What event is taking place in Act 8?
(a) Gordon's swim race.
(b) Gordon's rowing match.
(c) Gordon's marriage.
(d) Gordon's boxing match.
5. What has Nina named her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina say that the present is in Act 8?
2. What does Gordon see in Act 7?
3. What celebration is it in Act 7?
4. Who convinced Darrell to go away and do research?
5. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)