|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gordon call Darrell for the first time in Act 7?
2. What does Nina say that the present is in Act 8?
(b) A forgotten memory.
(c) A hateful thing.
(d) A strange interlude.
3. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
4. Why does Ned say he's going away in Act 5?
(a) To work.
(b) To marry.
(c) To study.
(d) To write.
5. How much time passes between Acts 5 and 6?
(a) Three days.
(b) A little over a year.
(c) One decade.
(d) Seven months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
2. What afflicted Marsden's mother?
3. What does Darrell say is a trap?
4. Where does Darrell tell Evans he is going in Act 5?
5. What does Marsden say that Darrell seemed when he encountered him abroad?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)