|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What celebration is it in Act 7?
(a) Nina's birthday.
(b) Marsden's birthday.
(c) Evans' birthday.
(d) Gordon's birthday.
2. Where has Darrell been doing research?
(b) The West Indies.
3. Where does Act 5 take place?
(a) Leeds' study.
(b) The yacht.
(c) A small house on the shore.
(d) The Evans' dining room.
4. What does Nina say that the present is in Act 8?
(a) A hateful thing.
(b) A strange interlude.
(c) A forgotten memory.
5. Who does everyone say Nina's baby resembles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evans suggest the others go in with him in Act 8?
2. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
3. How much time passes between Acts 5 and 6?
4. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
5. What does Gordon smash in Act 7?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)