|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gordon feel about Darrell?
(a) He is happy for him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He is scared of him.
2. What is Darrell's assistant's name?
3. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) One year.
4. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
5. Why does Darrell say he returned from abroad?
(a) His wife was ill.
(b) His mother died.
(c) His father died.
(d) He was dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8?
2. What event is taking place in Act 8?
3. What does Darrell tell Nina is nothing to hope for in Act 8?
4. Why does Ned say he's going away in Act 5?
5. What does Gordon smash in Act 7?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)