|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Acts 5 and 6?
(a) One decade.
(b) A little over a year.
(c) Three days.
(d) Seven months.
2. What does Nina call Evans at the end of Act 5?
3. What does Marsden say he almost told Nina in Act 6?
(a) He was leaving.
(b) That he loved her.
(c) That Gordon wasn't hers.
(d) That he would kill himself.
4. Who does everyone say Nina's baby resembles?
5. How old is Nina in Act 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darrell hate about Gordon in Act 7?
2. Who says, "I've lost everything in life so far because I didn't have the courage to take it--and I've hurt everyone around me"?
3. What does Nina say that the present is in Act 8?
4. What does Darrell say he's investigated in Act 8?
5. Who convinced Darrell to go away and do research?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)