|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Romantic Imagination! It has ruined more lives than all the diseases"?
2. Who does Darrell feel is the only "sane" person in the family circle?
3. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
(a) Evans dies.
(b) Gordon loses.
(c) Gordon wins.
(d) Nina leaves him.
4. Why does Evans suggest the others go in with him in Act 8?
(a) For drinks.
(b) For breakfast.
(c) For the show.
(d) For dinner.
5. How much time passes between Acts 6 and 7?
(a) Eleven years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has died in Act 8?
2. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
3. What does Marsden say he almost told Nina in Act 6?
4. What has Nina named her baby?
5. What does Darrell say is a trap?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)