|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
(a) His work.
(b) Investing with Evans.
2. How much time passes between Acts 5 and 6?
(a) Three days.
(b) One decade.
(c) A little over a year.
(d) Seven months.
3. Who has Nina written to in Act 6?
(a) Mrs. Evans.
(b) Mr. Evans.
(d) Dr. Warren.
4. What does Darrell tell Nina he won't do in Act 5?
(a) Leave for Europe.
(b) Marry anyone.
(c) Leave her.
(d) Give her a child.
5. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Marrying her.
(b) Being a bachelor.
(c) Loving his mother.
(d) Loving Darrell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has died in Act 5?
2. Where does Act 8 take place?
3. Who does everyone say Nina's baby resembles?
4. What new character is introduced in Act 8?
5. How old is Nina in Act 7?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)