|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 8 take place?
(a) Mrs. Evans' dining room.
(b) Evans' parlor.
(c) Marsden's office.
(d) A yacht.
2. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Marrying her.
(b) Loving his mother.
(c) Loving Darrell.
(d) Being a bachelor.
3. Who does Darrell feel is the only "sane" person in the family circle?
4. What does Gordon call Darrell for the first time in Act 7?
5. What does Nina call Marsden in Act 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
2. What does Darrell tell Evans before he leaves in Act 5?
3. Who does everyone say Nina's baby resembles?
4. Why does Darrell say he returned from abroad?
5. What event is taking place in Act 8?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)