|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new character is introduced in Act 8?
2. What does Nina talk about in her soliloquy at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Her divorce.
(b) Her husband's suicide.
(c) Her madness.
(d) Her pregnancy.
3. How much time passes between Acts 6 and 7?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Eleven years.
4. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Being a bachelor.
(b) Loving his mother.
(c) Marrying her.
(d) Loving Darrell.
5. What does Gordon smash in Act 7?
(a) Darrell's gift.
(b) His hand.
(c) Evans' gift.
(d) Nina's gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evans suggest the others go in with him in Act 8?
2. What does Nina call Evans at the end of Act 5?
3. Where does Act 5 take place?
4. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
5. Who did Masden say he saw Darrell with abroad?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)