|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Act 7 take place in?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. How long does Marsden say it's been since he's written in Act 6?
(a) Several years.
(b) One day.
(c) Several days.
(d) Over a year.
3. Who says, "Romantic Imagination! It has ruined more lives than all the diseases"?
4. Why does Ned say he's going away in Act 5?
(a) To work.
(b) To study.
(c) To marry.
(d) To write.
5. How does Gordon feel about Darrell?
(a) He is happy for him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He is scared of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does everyone say Nina's baby resembles?
2. What does Nina call Evans at the end of Act 5?
3. What has happened in Act 5 with Evans' work?
4. What celebration is it in Act 7?
5. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)