|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina tell Darrell in Act 5?
(a) That she's killing herself.
(b) That she's in love with Evans.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That she's leaving him.
2. What does Gordon see in Act 7?
(a) Nina break the lamp.
(b) Nina kiss Darrell.
(c) Nina kiss Evans.
(d) Nina kiss Marsden.
3. How much time passes between Acts 6 and 7?
(a) Five years.
(b) Eleven years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
4. What does Darrell say he's investigated in Act 8?
(a) The birth of Gordon.
(b) Nina's family.
(c) The Evans' curse.
(d) His history.
5. Where has Darrell been doing research?
(b) The West Indies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darrell say is a trap?
2. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
3. How does Gordon feel about Darrell?
4. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
5. Where did Marsden encounter Darrell before Act 6?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)