|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Acts 6 and 7?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eleven years.
2. Where does Act 8 take place?
(a) Marsden's office.
(b) Evans' parlor.
(c) A yacht.
(d) Mrs. Evans' dining room.
3. What does Gordon see in Act 7?
(a) Nina kiss Darrell.
(b) Nina kiss Marsden.
(c) Nina kiss Evans.
(d) Nina break the lamp.
4. What has happened in Act 5 with Evans' work?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) He became the best salesman.
(c) He became a banker.
(d) He was promoted.
5. What does Darrell hate about Gordon in Act 7?
(a) His name.
(b) His love.
(c) His stature.
(d) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marsden say he almost told Nina in Act 6?
2. What does Darrell tell Nina is nothing to hope for in Act 8?
3. Who says, "It's a wise father who knows his own child"?
4. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
5. What does Nina wish for in her thoughts in Act 8?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)