|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Evans' first name?
2. Who are Nina and Evans visiting in Act 3?
(a) His mother.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His sister.
(d) His niece.
3. What does Marsden intuitively know about Nina?
(a) That she secretly loves him.
(b) That she sold their papers.
(c) That she is leaving Evans.
(d) That she had an abortion.
4. Who was in Gordon's class at school?
5. How much training has Nina had as a nurse?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina tell Marsden that Darrell did after kissing her?
2. Who says, "All the other women in the world aren't worth your little finger"?
3. How long does Evans say he and Nina have been sleeping separately in Act 4?
4. Whom does Darrell say he couldn't share a woman with?
5. What does Evans ask Marsden for as he leaves in Act 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who interrupts Gordon and Madeline in Act 9? What are this character's thoughts about them?
2. What do Darrell's thoughts reveal about his feelings toward Nina and their situation in Act 5?
3. What does Evans ask of Marsden in Act 2? Why? How does Marsden respond?
4. What are Marsden's thoughts at the beginning of Act 1?
5. What does Darrell expose in Act 7 about his feelings of the family situation? What does he feel about Gordon?
6. How does Gordon feel about Darrell in Act 7? How does he respond to Darrell's comments about Evans?
7. What does Darrell tell Marsden about Nina's behavior at the hospital?
8. In what ways does Evans compare himself to Gordon in Act 2?
9. What does Mrs. Evans ask Nina in Act 3? What is her response?
10. What do Darrell and Nina agree about in the end of Act 9? Who does Darrell suggest Nina marry?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)