|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina tell Marsden that Darrell did after kissing her?
(a) Looked disgusted with himself.
(b) Ran from the room.
(c) Looked afraid.
2. Who has Nina taught to take care of her father while she's gone?
3. What is Evans' mother worried about?
(a) Nina not liking her.
(b) Nina leaving Evans.
(c) Nina having an affair.
(d) Nina having a baby.
4. What is Evans' aunt's name?
5. What is Evans' first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nina ask to come upstairs and help her pack in Act 1?
2. Whom does Marsden suspect his mother is jealous of?
3. What is Nina writing in Act 4?
4. Where does Marsden accuse Nina of getting her ideas from in Act 1?
5. How old is Evans' mother in Act 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marsden say about his writing in Act 8?
2. What do Darrell and Nina agree about in the end of Act 9? Who does Darrell suggest Nina marry?
3. What does Gordon do with Darrell's birthday present? Why?
4. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6 that makes him angry? How does he react?
5. What does Evans ask of Marsden in Act 2? Why? How does Marsden respond?
6. What is happening in the beginning of Act 9?
7. Who interrupts Gordon and Madeline in Act 9? What are this character's thoughts about them?
8. What has happened between Acts 5 and 6? Who reveals the exposition at the beginning of this act?
9. What do Marsden and Leeds speak about in Act 1?
10. What do Nina's thoughts reveal about her father in Act 2?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)