|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nina say it seemed as if might have been the real father of her first baby?
2. Whom has Nina married in Act 3?
3. What does Nina tell Marsden that Darrell did after kissing her?
(a) Looked disgusted with himself.
(b) Ran from the room.
(d) Looked afraid.
4. In what language does Leeds read at the end of Act 1?
5. What does Marsden wonder whether Nina will feel at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Surprise at seeing him.
(b) Lust for him.
(c) Grief for her father.
(d) Grief for Gordon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marsden say he can't stay long in Act 4?
2. Who has Evans invited over this evening at the beginning of Act 4?
3. What is Evans trying to do at the beginning of Act 4?
4. What does Marsden ask Darrell about?
5. What does Nina regret bitterly about Gordon's departure?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nina say to her father and Marsden regarding her last night with Gordon?
2. What does Leeds confess to Nina in Act 1?
3. What do Darrell and Nina agree about in the end of Act 9? Who does Darrell suggest Nina marry?
4. What do Nina's thoughts reveal about her father in Act 2?
5. What do Marsden's thoughts reveal about Nina in Act 3?
6. What are Marsden's thoughts at the beginning of Act 1?
7. What does Nina think about doing in the end of Act 9? What are her feelings?
8. What does Darrell want Nina to do in Act 6? How does she respond?
9. How does Darrell feel about his family in Act 9?
10. How does Nina feel about her family in Act 7? How does she feel about her life and about Darrell?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)