|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Evans invited over this evening at the beginning of Act 4?
2. What does Nina write about not liking in her letter in Act 3?
(b) Being married.
(c) The garden.
(d) The house.
3. What does Nina say she feels for Evans in Act 4?
4. Where has Marsden been before the play begins?
(a) South America.
5. How old is Evans' mother in Act 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nina say died to her when Gordon died?
2. In what language does Leeds read at the end of Act 1?
3. Where does Part 1, Act 1 take place?
4. When does Darrell say he'll marry in Act 4?
5. What does Marsden ask Darrell about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Darrell talk about in Act 8? Why does this upset Nina?
2. How does Marsden feel about Nina and Darrell in Act 5? What does he intend to do about it?
3. What does Evans ask of Marsden in Act 2? Why? How does Marsden respond?
4. What do Evans and his mother talk about in Act 3? What does she ask him about Nina?
5. How does Nina regard God in Act 8?
6. What is Darrell's response to the money Evans left him in his will?
7. What does Darrell say regarding romanticism in Act 5?
8. What does Marsden contemplate about Darrell at the beginning of Act 6? Where has Marsden been?
9. What does Darrell tell Marsden about Nina's behavior at the hospital?
10. How does Darrell feel toward Evans in Act 5? What does he plan to do at the end of the act?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)