|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Darrell's first name?
2. Who calls thoughts, "mosquitoes of the soul"?
3. Who says, "All the other women in the world aren't worth your little finger"?
(d) Mrs. Evans.
4. Who talked Gordon out of the marriage before the war?
(a) Edmund Darrell.
(b) Sam Evans.
(c) Nina Leeds.
(d) Professor Leeds.
5. Where does Marsden accuse Nina of getting her ideas from in Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Darrell say he'll marry in Act 4?
2. Who begins sobbing the moment Nina arrives at the door in Act 2?
3. Where does Act 2 take place?
4. Whom does Darrell say he couldn't share a woman with?
5. Who are Nina and Evans visiting in Act 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Evans' thoughts reveal about Nina in the beginning of Act 4? What do they reveal about his work?
2. How does Nina feel about her family in Act 7? How does she feel about her life and about Darrell?
3. What does Mrs. Evans ask Nina in Act 3? What is her response?
4. How does Marsden feel when he is left alone with Nina in Act 6?
5. Why does Leeds believe that Nina hates him?
6. How does Nina feel about Evans in Act 4? How does this relate to her pregnancy?
7. Why has Nina not told anyone about her pregnancy in Act 3?
8. What does Nina say to Darrell regarding love and marriage in Act 4?
9. When and where does Act 8 take place? Who is present?
10. What do Marsden and Leeds speak about in Act 1?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)