|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Darrell tell Evans he is going in Act 5?
2. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
3. What has Nina named her baby?
4. Whose arrival are Evans and Nina awaiting at the beginning of Act 5?
5. How old is Gordon in Act 7?
6. Who does Darrell feel is the only "sane" person in the family circle?
7. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
(a) Gordon wins.
(b) Gordon loses.
(c) Nina leaves him.
(d) Evans dies.
8. Where does Act 8 take place?
(a) A yacht.
(b) Marsden's office.
(c) Mrs. Evans' dining room.
(d) Evans' parlor.
9. What does Nina leave to do when Evans enters in Act 5?
(a) Get the car.
(b) Go to Europe.
(c) See to lunch.
(d) Go to the hospital.
10. How old is Nina in Act 7?
11. What does Nina wish for in her thoughts in Act 8?
(a) For Evans to die.
(b) For Gordon to die.
(c) For Marsden to die.
(d) For her own death.
12. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
13. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8?
(a) Kill Nina.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Leave forever.
(d) Get drunk.
14. What does Gordon smash in Act 7?
(a) Darrell's gift.
(b) Evans' gift.
(c) His hand.
(d) Nina's gift.
15. What does Darrell say he's investigated in Act 8?
(a) His history.
(b) The Evans' curse.
(c) The birth of Gordon.
(d) Nina's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It's a wise father who knows his own child"?
2. What event is taking place in Act 8?
3. What does Darrell tell Nina he won't do in Act 5?
4. Why does Nina tell Evans to not get too excited in Act 8?
5. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)