|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Act 7 take place in?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
2. What does Nina leave to do when Evans enters in Act 5?
(a) Get the car.
(b) Go to the hospital.
(c) Go to Europe.
(d) See to lunch.
3. Where did Marsden encounter Darrell before Act 6?
4. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
5. What does Gordon call Darrell for the first time in Act 7?
6. Who does Nina say that Gordon resembles in Act 7?
(b) His namesake.
7. Where has Darrell been doing research?
(b) The West Indies.
8. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
(a) A casserole.
(d) Salad dressing.
9. What does Nina say that the present is in Act 8?
(a) A forgotten memory.
(b) A strange interlude.
(c) A hateful thing.
10. Why does Marsden say he's leaving in Act 6?
(a) To see Gordon.
(b) To find Sam.
(c) To go to Europe.
(d) To write.
11. Who says, "It's a wise father who knows his own child"?
12. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
(b) Investing with Evans.
(c) His work.
13. Where does Darrell tell Evans he is going in Act 5?
14. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
(a) The moon.
(b) The tide.
(c) The land.
(d) The sun.
15. Who has died in Act 8?
(a) Gordon's mother.
(b) Marsden's sister.
(c) Evans' brother.
(d) Marsden's nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ned say he's going away in Act 5?
2. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8?
3. What does Marsden say that Darrell seemed when he encountered him abroad?
4. What did Darrell buy Gordon as a gift?
5. Where does Act 5 take place?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)