|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Nina in Act 7?
2. Who arrives unexpectedly in Act 6?
(a) Mrs. Evans.
3. How much time passes between Acts 5 and 6?
(a) One decade.
(b) Seven months.
(c) A little over a year.
(d) Three days.
4. What has Nina named her baby?
5. How long does Marsden say it's been since he's written in Act 6?
(a) Several days.
(b) One day.
(c) Over a year.
(d) Several years.
6. Whose arrival are Evans and Nina awaiting at the beginning of Act 5?
7. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
8. What celebration is it in Act 7?
(a) Nina's birthday.
(b) Evans' birthday.
(c) Marsden's birthday.
(d) Gordon's birthday.
9. Who has Nina written to in Act 6?
(b) Dr. Warren.
(c) Mr. Evans.
(d) Mrs. Evans.
10. What does Nina call Evans at the end of Act 5?
11. Where does Act 5 take place?
(a) The yacht.
(b) A small house on the shore.
(c) Leeds' study.
(d) The Evans' dining room.
12. Where does Act 6 take place?
(a) The yacht.
(b) The sitting room of a small house.
(c) The Evans' dining room.
(d) The Leeds' billiards room.
13. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
(b) A casserole.
(c) Salad dressing.
14. How much time passes between Acts 6 and 7?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Eleven years.
15. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Loving Darrell.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Being a bachelor.
(d) Loving his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has died in Act 8?
2. What event is taking place in Act 8?
3. What does Nina talk about in her soliloquy at the beginning of Act 5?
4. Where did Marsden encounter Darrell before Act 6?
5. What does Evans contemplate at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)