|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
(a) His work.
(b) Investing with Evans.
2. Who says, "It's a wise father who knows his own child"?
3. How long has Darrell been away in Act 7?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
4. How does Gordon feel about Darrell?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He is scared of him.
(c) He is happy for him.
(d) He loves him.
5. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
(a) A casserole.
(b) Salad dressing.
6. Who did Masden say he saw Darrell with abroad?
(a) His mother.
(b) An ugly woman.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) His father.
7. Who has died in Act 8?
(a) Gordon's mother.
(b) Marsden's nephew.
(c) Marsden's sister.
(d) Evans' brother.
8. Where did Marsden encounter Darrell before Act 6?
9. What does Marsden say that Darrell seemed when he encountered him abroad?
10. What does Darrell say he's investigated in Act 8?
(a) His history.
(b) The birth of Gordon.
(c) The Evans' curse.
(d) Nina's family.
11. Who does Darrell feel is the only "sane" person in the family circle?
12. What does Nina call Evans at the end of Act 5?
13. How long does Marsden say it's been since he's written in Act 6?
(a) Over a year.
(b) Several years.
(c) One day.
(d) Several days.
14. What does Darrell hate about Gordon in Act 7?
(a) His love.
(b) His stature.
(c) His name.
(d) His age.
15. What does Darrell say is a trap?
(c) Nina's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina ask Darrell to help her do in Act 8?
2. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
3. What event is taking place in Act 8?
4. How old is Gordon in Act 7?
5. Whose arrival are Evans and Nina awaiting at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)