|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina wish for in her thoughts in Act 8?
(a) For Marsden to die.
(b) For Gordon to die.
(c) For her own death.
(d) For Evans to die.
2. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8?
3. Who says, "I've lost everything in life so far because I didn't have the courage to take it--and I've hurt everyone around me"?
4. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Seven months.
(d) One year.
5. What new character is introduced in Act 8?
6. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
(a) Gordon loses.
(b) Evans dies.
(c) Nina leaves him.
(d) Gordon wins.
7. Where has Darrell been doing research?
(c) The West Indies.
8. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
9. How old is Nina in Act 7?
10. Why does Nina tell Evans to not get too excited in Act 8?
(a) His cancer.
(b) His insanity.
(c) His epilepsy.
(d) His blood pressure.
11. Who has died in Act 8?
(a) Marsden's nephew.
(b) Evans' brother.
(c) Gordon's mother.
(d) Marsden's sister.
12. What does Gordon smash in Act 7?
(a) Evans' gift.
(b) His hand.
(c) Nina's gift.
(d) Darrell's gift.
13. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
(a) The moon.
(b) The sun.
(c) The land.
(d) The tide.
14. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8?
(a) Kill Nina.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Leave forever.
(d) Kill himself.
15. Who has Nina written to in Act 6?
(a) Dr. Warren.
(c) Mrs. Evans.
(d) Mr. Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina say that the present is in Act 8?
2. What does Darrell tell Evans before he leaves in Act 5?
3. What does Nina tell Darrell in Act 5?
4. Why does Marsden say he's leaving in Act 6?
5. Who does Nina say that Gordon resembles in Act 7?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)