|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Nina in Act 7?
2. What does Nina tell Darrell in Act 5?
(a) That she's in love with Evans.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That she's leaving him.
(d) That she's killing herself.
3. What city does Act 7 take place in?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What does Marsden say he almost told Nina in Act 6?
(a) That he would kill himself.
(b) That Gordon wasn't hers.
(c) That he loved her.
(d) He was leaving.
5. How long does Marsden say it's been since he's written in Act 6?
(a) Several years.
(b) Several days.
(c) Over a year.
(d) One day.
6. Where does Act 8 take place?
(a) Mrs. Evans' dining room.
(b) A yacht.
(c) Evans' parlor.
(d) Marsden's office.
7. What does Darrell tell Nina is nothing to hope for in Act 8?
(a) Nina's death.
(b) Evans' death.
(c) Gordon's marriage.
(d) Gordon's death.
8. Who has Nina written to in Act 6?
(a) Mrs. Evans.
(b) Dr. Warren.
(c) Mr. Evans.
9. Who says, "Now, well, at least I've improved. I'm not afraid of my own shadow anymore"?
10. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
(a) Evans dies.
(b) Gordon loses.
(c) Nina leaves him.
(d) Gordon wins.
11. Who does everyone say Nina's baby resembles?
12. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Being a bachelor.
(b) Loving Darrell.
(c) Loving his mother.
(d) Marrying her.
13. What does Darrell hate about Gordon in Act 7?
(a) His name.
(b) His age.
(c) His stature.
(d) His love.
14. What does Nina call Marsden in Act 8?
15. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina ask Darrell to help her do in Act 8?
2. Who has died in Act 8?
3. Who arrives unexpectedly in Act 6?
4. Where did Marsden encounter Darrell before Act 6?
5. What does Evans contemplate at the beginning of Act 5?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)