|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
(a) His work.
(b) Investing with Evans.
2. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
(a) The sun.
(b) The land.
(c) The tide.
(d) The moon.
3. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8?
4. Why does Evans suggest the others go in with him in Act 8?
(a) For the show.
(b) For drinks.
(c) For breakfast.
(d) For dinner.
5. What does Nina wish for in her thoughts in Act 8?
(a) For Evans to die.
(b) For her own death.
(c) For Marsden to die.
(d) For Gordon to die.
6. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
(a) Salad dressing.
(b) A casserole.
7. What new character is introduced in Act 8?
8. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
(a) Gordon loses.
(b) Evans dies.
(c) Gordon wins.
(d) Nina leaves him.
9. Where has Darrell been doing research?
(d) The West Indies.
10. Where does Act 8 take place?
(a) A yacht.
(b) Mrs. Evans' dining room.
(c) Evans' parlor.
(d) Marsden's office.
11. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Loving his mother.
(b) Loving Darrell.
(c) Marrying her.
(d) Being a bachelor.
12. Who arrives unexpectedly in Act 6?
(b) Mrs. Evans.
13. How old is Nina in Act 7?
14. What has happened in Act 5 with Evans' work?
(a) He was promoted.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He became a banker.
(d) He became the best salesman.
15. Where is Marsden's sister?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gordon call Darrell for the first time in Act 7?
2. Whose arrival are Evans and Nina awaiting at the beginning of Act 5?
3. Who says, "It's a wise father who knows his own child"?
4. How long has Darrell been away in Act 7?
5. Where did Marsden encounter Darrell before Act 6?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)