|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darrell say is a trap?
(d) Nina's body.
2. Who says, "Romantic Imagination! It has ruined more lives than all the diseases"?
3. What does Nina wish for in her thoughts in Act 8?
(a) For Evans to die.
(b) For Gordon to die.
(c) For her own death.
(d) For Marsden to die.
4. Why does Nina tell Evans to not get too excited in Act 8?
(a) His epilepsy.
(b) His insanity.
(c) His blood pressure.
(d) His cancer.
5. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
(b) A casserole.
(d) Salad dressing.
6. How long has Darrell been away in Act 7?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) One month.
7. Who says, "Now, well, at least I've improved. I'm not afraid of my own shadow anymore"?
8. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Loving Darrell.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Being a bachelor.
(d) Loving his mother.
9. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8?
10. Who says, "It's a wise father who knows his own child"?
11. What city does Act 7 take place in?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
12. What did Darrell buy Gordon as a gift?
(a) A house.
(b) A toy boat.
(c) A yacht.
(d) A car.
13. What has happened in Act 5 with Evans' work?
(a) He became a banker.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He was promoted.
(d) He became the best salesman.
14. What does Darrell hate about Gordon in Act 7?
(a) His name.
(b) His age.
(c) His love.
(d) His stature.
15. Who arrives unexpectedly in Act 6?
(d) Mrs. Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
2. What does Darrell tell Nina is nothing to hope for in Act 8?
3. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
4. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8?
5. How much time passes between Acts 6 and 7?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)