Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
(a) Salad dressing.
(d) A casserole.
2. How long has Darrell been away in Act 7?
(a) One month.
(b) Seven years.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
3. Why does Marsden say he's leaving in Act 6?
(a) To write.
(b) To find Sam.
(c) To see Gordon.
(d) To go to Europe.
4. Who does Nina say that Gordon resembles in Act 7?
(b) His namesake.
5. How old is Nina in Act 7?
6. How much time passes between Acts 6 and 7?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Eleven years.
7. How old is Gordon in Act 7?
8. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
(a) The moon.
(b) The tide.
(c) The land.
(d) The sun.
9. What does Darrell hate about Gordon in Act 7?
(a) His stature.
(b) His age.
(c) His name.
(d) His love.
10. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8?
11. What event is taking place in Act 8?
(a) Gordon's rowing match.
(b) Gordon's boxing match.
(c) Gordon's swim race.
(d) Gordon's marriage.
12. Why does Darrell say he returned from abroad?
(a) His father died.
(b) His wife was ill.
(c) He was dying.
(d) His mother died.
13. What does Nina ask Darrell to help her do in Act 8?
(a) End her life.
(b) Break up Gordon's engagement.
(c) Leave Marsden.
(d) Kill Evans.
14. What afflicted Marsden's mother?
15. Why does Ned say he's going away in Act 5?
(a) To study.
(b) To work.
(c) To write.
(d) To marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Romantic Imagination! It has ruined more lives than all the diseases"?
2. What does Nina say that the present is in Act 8?
3. What does Darrell say is a trap?
4. What celebration is it in Act 7?
5. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)