|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Masden say he saw Darrell with abroad?
(a) An ugly woman.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) A beautiful woman.
2. Who does Darrell feel is the only "sane" person in the family circle?
3. Where did Marsden encounter Darrell before Act 6?
4. What does Darrell hate about Gordon in Act 7?
(a) His stature.
(b) His love.
(c) His name.
(d) His age.
5. What does Darrell say is a trap?
(c) Nina's body.
6. Who says, "Now, well, at least I've improved. I'm not afraid of my own shadow anymore"?
7. What does Nina wish for in her thoughts in Act 8?
(a) For her own death.
(b) For Evans to die.
(c) For Gordon to die.
(d) For Marsden to die.
8. What celebration is it in Act 7?
(a) Evans' birthday.
(b) Nina's birthday.
(c) Gordon's birthday.
(d) Marsden's birthday.
9. What does Marsden say that Darrell seemed when he encountered him abroad?
10. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
11. What city does Act 7 take place in?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
12. How long does Marsden say it's been since he's written in Act 6?
(a) One day.
(b) Several days.
(c) Several years.
(d) Over a year.
13. Where does Darrell tell Evans he is going in Act 5?
14. What does Darrell tell Nina he won't do in Act 5?
(a) Give her a child.
(b) Leave her.
(c) Leave for Europe.
(d) Marry anyone.
15. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Being a bachelor.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Loving Darrell.
(d) Loving his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does everyone say Nina's baby resembles?
2. How much time passes between Acts 5 and 6?
3. Who arrives unexpectedly in Act 6?
4. What does Darrell say he's investigated in Act 8?
5. Why does Darrell say he returned from abroad?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)