|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Nina named her baby?
2. What does Nina call Marsden in Act 8?
3. How old is Gordon in Act 7?
4. Why does Evans suggest the others go in with him in Act 8?
(a) For drinks.
(b) For breakfast.
(c) For dinner.
(d) For the show.
5. How old is Nina in Act 7?
6. What does Nina tell Darrell in Act 5?
(a) That she's killing herself.
(b) That she's in love with Evans.
(c) That she's leaving him.
(d) That she loves him.
7. What does Nina wish for in her thoughts in Act 8?
(a) For Evans to die.
(b) For Gordon to die.
(c) For her own death.
(d) For Marsden to die.
8. What new character is introduced in Act 8?
9. What has happened in Act 5 with Evans' work?
(a) He became the best salesman.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) He became a banker.
(d) He was promoted.
10. Who convinced Darrell to go away and do research?
(b) No one.
11. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
12. Who says, "It's a wise father who knows his own child"?
13. Who has Nina written to in Act 6?
(a) Mr. Evans.
(c) Mrs. Evans.
(d) Dr. Warren.
14. Where has Darrell been doing research?
(b) The West Indies.
15. What does Darrell tell Nina he won't do in Act 5?
(a) Leave for Europe.
(b) Give her a child.
(c) Marry anyone.
(d) Leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
2. Where is Marsden's sister?
3. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
4. What does Darrell hate about Gordon in Act 7?
5. Where did Marsden encounter Darrell before Act 6?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)