|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
(c) His work.
(d) Investing with Evans.
2. What does Nina call Evans at the end of Act 5?
3. Where does Darrell tell Evans he is going in Act 5?
4. Who has died in Act 8?
(a) Evans' brother.
(b) Gordon's mother.
(c) Marsden's sister.
(d) Marsden's nephew.
5. Whose arrival are Evans and Nina awaiting at the beginning of Act 5?
6. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
7. What does Darrell tell Nina he won't do in Act 5?
(a) Leave for Europe.
(b) Marry anyone.
(c) Give her a child.
(d) Leave her.
8. Why does Marsden say he's leaving in Act 6?
(a) To go to Europe.
(b) To write.
(c) To find Sam.
(d) To see Gordon.
9. Who says, "Think of what Sam's made us go through! Think of how he's made us suffer!" in Act 8?
10. What does Nina call Marsden in Act 8?
11. What does Darrell say is a trap?
(c) Nina's body.
12. What does Darrell say he's investigated in Act 8?
(a) Nina's family.
(b) The Evans' curse.
(c) His history.
(d) The birth of Gordon.
13. What has Nina named her baby?
14. What new character is introduced in Act 8?
15. What does Nina say that the present is in Act 8?
(a) A hateful thing.
(c) A strange interlude.
(d) A forgotten memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Now, well, at least I've improved. I'm not afraid of my own shadow anymore"?
2. Who has Nina written to in Act 6?
3. What does Darrell hate about Gordon in Act 7?
4. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
5. Why does Darrell say he returned from abroad?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)