|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Masden say he saw Darrell with abroad?
(a) An ugly woman.
(b) His father.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) His mother.
2. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
(a) Investing with Evans.
(b) His work.
3. Who does everyone say Nina's baby resembles?
4. Who says, "Now, well, at least I've improved. I'm not afraid of my own shadow anymore"?
5. What afflicted Marsden's mother?
6. Whose arrival are Evans and Nina awaiting at the beginning of Act 5?
7. Who does Nina say that Gordon resembles in Act 7?
(b) His namesake.
8. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Loving Darrell.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Being a bachelor.
(d) Loving his mother.
9. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
(a) Salad dressing.
(b) A casserole.
10. Who says, "I've lost everything in life so far because I didn't have the courage to take it--and I've hurt everyone around me"?
11. Who does Darrell feel is the only "sane" person in the family circle?
12. How much time passes between Acts 7 and 8?
(a) Seven months.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Nine months.
13. Where does Darrell tell Evans he is going in Act 5?
14. Who convinced Darrell to go away and do research?
(b) No one.
15. How old is Gordon in Act 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has died in Act 8?
2. What does Nina tell Darrell in Act 5?
3. What city does Act 7 take place in?
4. What does Darrell tell Evans before he leaves in Act 5?
5. Where does Act 6 take place?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)