|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Darrell been away in Act 7?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One month.
(c) One year.
(d) Seven years.
2. What does Nina call Marsden in Act 8?
3. Who has died in Act 8?
(a) Marsden's nephew.
(b) Marsden's sister.
(c) Evans' brother.
(d) Gordon's mother.
4. Where does Act 8 take place?
(a) A yacht.
(b) Marsden's office.
(c) Mrs. Evans' dining room.
(d) Evans' parlor.
5. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
(a) Loving Darrell.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Loving his mother.
(d) Being a bachelor.
6. Who says, "Romantic Imagination! It has ruined more lives than all the diseases"?
7. What does Nina ask Darrell to help her do in Act 8?
(a) Break up Gordon's engagement.
(b) End her life.
(c) Leave Marsden.
(d) Kill Evans.
8. How much time passes between Acts 6 and 7?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Eleven years.
(d) Two years.
9. What does Nina call Evans at the end of Act 5?
10. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
(a) Nina leaves him.
(b) Evans dies.
(c) Gordon wins.
(d) Gordon loses.
11. Where does Act 6 take place?
(a) The sitting room of a small house.
(b) The Leeds' billiards room.
(c) The Evans' dining room.
(d) The yacht.
12. What event is taking place in Act 8?
(a) Gordon's marriage.
(b) Gordon's rowing match.
(c) Gordon's boxing match.
(d) Gordon's swim race.
13. Who did Masden say he saw Darrell with abroad?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) An ugly woman.
14. What does Marsden say that Darrell seemed when he encountered him abroad?
15. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evans suggest the others go in with him in Act 8?
2. What does Nina tell Darrell in Act 5?
3. What does Darrell tell Evans before he leaves in Act 5?
4. What did Darrell buy Gordon as a gift?
5. Who does everyone say Nina's baby resembles?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)