|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gordon see in Act 7?
(a) Nina kiss Marsden.
(b) Nina break the lamp.
(c) Nina kiss Darrell.
(d) Nina kiss Evans.
2. What does Nina leave to do when Evans enters in Act 5?
(a) Go to Europe.
(b) See to lunch.
(c) Get the car.
(d) Go to the hospital.
3. What does Nina ask Marsden to help her make in Act 7?
(a) Salad dressing.
(c) A casserole.
4. What has Nina named her baby?
5. What does Marsden say he hopes for in Act 8?
(a) Nina leaves him.
(b) Gordon loses.
(c) Evans dies.
(d) Gordon wins.
6. What does Evans contemplate at the beginning of Act 5?
(c) Killing Darrell.
(d) Killing Nina.
7. Who convinced Darrell to go away and do research?
(b) No one.
8. What new character is introduced in Act 8?
9. What does Nina call Marsden in Act 8?
10. Who is Nina jealous of in Act 8?
11. What does Gordon call Darrell for the first time in Act 7?
12. Who says, "Now, well, at least I've improved. I'm not afraid of my own shadow anymore"?
13. Why does Ned say he's going away in Act 5?
(a) To work.
(b) To study.
(c) To marry.
(d) To write.
14. What does Nina tell Darrell in Act 5?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That she's killing herself.
(c) That she's in love with Evans.
(d) That she's leaving him.
15. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
(a) The tide.
(b) The moon.
(c) The land.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marsden say he almost told Nina in Act 6?
2. How does Darrell say he's become wealthy in Act 7?
3. How long does Marsden say it's been since he's written in Act 6?
4. Who does Nina say that Gordon resembles in Act 7?
5. What event is taking place in Act 8?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)