|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drove Nina and Evans to upstate New York in Act 3?
2. What is Nina writing in Act 4?
(b) Gordon's biography.
(d) A newspaper article.
3. Who does Nina say it seemed as if might have been the real father of her first baby?
4. What is Dr. Darrell's first name?
5. When does Nina announce that she is leaving in Part 1, Act 1?
(a) Next week.
(b) One month.
(c) Two months.
(d) That night.
6. Who did Nina bring with her in Act 2?
7. What does Marsden ask Darrell about?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) His will.
8. Why does Nina say she must go away in Act 1?
(a) To make money for the family.
(b) To pay her duty to Gordon.
(c) To find a husband.
(d) To break a curse.
9. Whom has Nina married in Act 3?
10. Whom does Marsden suspect his mother is jealous of?
11. What is Evans' aunt's name?
12. How much time has passed between Acts 2 and 3?
(a) About two years.
(b) One decade.
(c) About seven months.
(d) One month.
13. What is Marsden's first name?
14. What does Marsden wonder whether Nina will feel at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Lust for him.
(b) Grief for Gordon.
(c) Grief for her father.
(d) Surprise at seeing him.
15. Who has asked Nina to marry him in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darrell tell Marsden that Nina has been while away at the sanitorium?
2. Where has Marsden been before the play begins?
3. What secret is Nina keeping at the beginning of Act 3?
4. Whom does Darrell say he couldn't share a woman with?
5. Who found Professor Leeds' body?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)