|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "All the other women in the world aren't worth your little finger"?
(a) Mrs. Evans.
2. Who was in Gordon's class at school?
3. Where does Act 4 take place?
(a) Leeds' study.
(b) Darrell's office.
(c) Marsden's study.
(d) Evans' dining room.
4. What is Marsden's first name?
5. How much training has Nina had as a nurse?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six months.
6. What does Marsden wonder whether Nina will feel at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grief for her father.
(b) Grief for Gordon.
(c) Surprise at seeing him.
(d) Lust for him.
7. Who calls thoughts, "mosquitoes of the soul"?
8. Who drove Nina and Evans to upstate New York in Act 3?
9. What is Evans' aunt's name?
10. What does Evans fear in Act 4?
(a) That Nina loves him too much.
(b) That he's sterile.
(c) That his mother died.
(d) That Nina is dying.
11. How many letters did Nina write to Marsden while she was gone from Act 1 to Act 2?
12. What does Nina tell Marsden that Darrell did after kissing her?
(a) Ran from the room.
(b) Looked afraid.
(c) Looked disgusted with himself.
13. What does Nina threaten to do once Mrs. Evans tells her the truth about the Evans'?
(a) Tell Evans everything.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Kill Evans.
(d) Leave Evans.
14. How old is Dr. Darrell in Act 2?
15. What does Nina say she feels for Evans in Act 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leeds admit to Nina that he told Gordon in Act 1?
2. Why does Nina say she must go away in Act 1?
3. In what language does Leeds read at the end of Act 1?
4. What is Evans' mother worried about?
5. What does Nina regret bitterly about Gordon's departure?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)