|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nina say it seemed as if might have been the real father of her first baby?
2. Whom has Nina married in Act 3?
3. What does Nina complain to her father about in Part 1, Act 1?
(a) His stinginess with money.
(b) His forcing her to marry.
(c) His lack of love.
(d) Being lectured by him.
4. When does Darrell say he'll marry in Act 4?
(a) After 40.
(b) After 30.
(c) After 50.
(d) After 35.
5. What is Dr. Darrell's first name?
6. Where does Part 1, Act 1 take place?
(a) Leeds' study.
(b) Nina's bedroom.
(c) Leeds' kitchen.
(d) Marsden's study.
7. Where does Evans' aunt live?
(a) In an asylum.
(b) On the top floor of the Evans' home.
(c) In the basement.
(d) In a retirement home.
8. How old is Dr. Darrell in Act 2?
9. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) Marsden's study.
(b) Leeds' study.
(c) The yacht.
(d) The hospital.
10. Who has Evans invited over this evening at the beginning of Act 4?
11. Where does Nina say she is going in Part 1, Act 1?
(a) To London.
(b) To work at the university.
(c) To work at a sanatorium.
(d) To Italy.
12. What does Nina say she feels for Evans in Act 4?
13. Where does Act 3 take place?
(a) Evans' dining room.
(b) Marsden's study.
(c) Leeds' parlor.
(d) The Evans' yacht.
14. What does Marsden wonder whether Nina will feel at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Grief for Gordon.
(b) Lust for him.
(c) Grief for her father.
(d) Surprise at seeing him.
15. How much training has Nina had as a nurse?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Marsden visit Nina while she was away between Acts 1 and 2?
2. What business is Evans in?
3. Who is Nina writing a letter to at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What does Mrs. Evans' tell Nina about the Evans family?
5. What does Evans ask Marsden for as he leaves in Act 4?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)