|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business is Evans in?
(d) Machine sales.
2. What does Nina suggest to Darrell in Act 4?
(a) That he kill her.
(b) That he kill Evans.
(c) That he father her child.
(d) That he leave forever.
3. How old is Dr. Darrell in Act 2?
4. Who did Nina bring with her in Act 2?
5. Where does Evans' aunt live?
(a) On the top floor of the Evans' home.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In a retirement home.
(d) In an asylum.
6. What is Evans' first name?
7. Who does Mrs. Evans tell Nina she won't see again?
(d) Mrs. Evans.
8. What does Nina call Marsden at the end of Act 2?
9. How long has Nina studied at the university?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
10. Who says, "All the other women in the world aren't worth your little finger"?
(b) Mrs. Evans.
11. Who begins sobbing the moment Nina arrives at the door in Act 2?
12. Who has asked Nina to marry him in Act 2?
13. What does Evans' mother want Nina to do?
(a) Buy her house.
(b) Have an abortion.
(c) Leave Evans.
(d) Marry Darrell.
14. Whom does Darrell say he couldn't share a woman with?
(a) A husband.
(b) A ghost.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
15. What does Marsden say about Gordon's family?
(a) They had died.
(b) They were abusive.
(c) They were low stock.
(d) They were rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Evans' mother in Act 3?
2. What does Marsden compare Nina's eyes to in recollecting his visits with her?
3. What does Marsden tell Leeds he's found in Part 1, Act 1?
4. Where does Act 2 take place?
5. How long does Evans say he and Nina have been sleeping separately in Act 4?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)