|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Darrell say he'll marry in Act 4?
(a) After 40.
(b) After 35.
(c) After 50.
(d) After 30.
2. Who has Evans invited over this evening at the beginning of Act 4?
3. Who says, "All the other women in the world aren't worth your little finger"?
(d) Mrs. Evans.
4. What does Darrell tell Marsden that Nina has been while away at the sanitorium?
5. What does Marsden do for a living?
(a) He is an investor.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a painter.
(d) He is an accountant.
6. What does Nina call Marsden at the end of Act 2?
7. What is Evans' mother worried about?
(a) Nina not liking her.
(b) Nina having an affair.
(c) Nina having a baby.
(d) Nina leaving Evans.
8. What is Evans' first name?
9. In what language does Leeds read at the end of Act 1?
10. Whom does Darrell say he couldn't share a woman with?
(a) Her father.
(b) A ghost.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A husband.
11. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) Marsden's study.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The yacht.
(d) Leeds' study.
12. Where does Evans' aunt live?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In an asylum.
(c) On the top floor of the Evans' home.
(d) In a retirement home.
13. Who has asked Nina to marry him in Act 2?
14. Who startles Marsden by standing outside the doorway in Act 2?
15. What does Nina suggest to Darrell in Act 4?
(a) That he kill her.
(b) That he leave forever.
(c) That he father her child.
(d) That he kill Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much training has Nina had as a nurse?
2. What does Nina write about not liking in her letter in Act 3?
3. Who did Nina bring with her in Act 2?
4. What does Darrell want Marsden to help convince Nina to do in Act 2?
5. What does Evans' mother call him?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)