1. Where does Part 1, Act 1 take place?
2. Who speaks first in soliloquy in Part 1, Act 1 (the beginning of the play)?
3. Where has Marsden been before the play begins?
4. What does Marsden do for a living?
He is a writer.
5. Whom does Marsden suspect his mother is jealous of?
6. How does Marsden know Leeds?
He was his professor.
7. Whose death is Nina lamenting in the beginning of the play?
8. What about Nina causes concern for her father in Part 1, Act 1?
Her erratic behavior.
This section contains 3,159 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)