|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Darrell buy Gordon as a gift?
(a) A house.
(b) A car.
(c) A yacht.
(d) A toy boat.
2. What does Nina write about not liking in her letter in Act 3?
(a) The garden.
(b) Being married.
(c) The house.
3. What does Marsden say about Gordon's family?
(a) They were abusive.
(b) They had died.
(c) They were rich.
(d) They were low stock.
4. Who does Nina say died to her when Gordon died?
(a) All men.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her love.
5. Who does Nina say that Gordon resembles in Act 7?
(c) His namesake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marsden say he almost told Nina in Act 6?
2. What does Gordon smash in Act 7?
3. What does Mrs. Evans' tell Nina about the Evans family?
4. Whose death is Nina lamenting in the beginning of the play?
5. How old is Nina in Act 7?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)