|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Darrell feel is the only "sane" person in the family circle?
2. Whose death is Nina lamenting in the beginning of the play?
(a) Gordon Shaw.
(b) Sam Evans.
(c) Henry Leeds.
(d) Gordon Evans.
3. What does Evans fear in Act 4?
(a) That Nina loves him too much.
(b) That his mother died.
(c) That Nina is dying.
(d) That he's sterile.
4. What does Marsden decide to do in Act 8?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Leave forever.
(c) Kill Nina.
(d) Get drunk.
5. Why does Ned say he's going away in Act 5?
(a) To write.
(b) To study.
(c) To marry.
(d) To work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Professor Leeds' body?
2. What does Marsden compare Nina's eyes to in recollecting his visits with her?
3. How old is Gordon in Act 7?
4. Where is Marsden's sister?
5. How much money does Evans say he needs to buy the agency?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)