|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Romantic Imagination! It has ruined more lives than all the diseases"?
2. What is Evans' aunt's name?
3. What does Nina talk about in her soliloquy at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Her divorce.
(b) Her pregnancy.
(c) Her madness.
(d) Her husband's suicide.
4. What does Darrell say is a trap?
(c) Nina's body.
5. Why does Marsden say he can't stay long in Act 4?
(a) He's late for a train.
(b) He's going to Europe.
(c) His sister is ill.
(d) His mother is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nina tease Marsden about in Act 6?
2. What afflicted Marsden's mother?
3. What does Nina tell Darrell in Act 5?
4. Who says, "I've lost everything in life so far because I didn't have the courage to take it--and I've hurt everyone around me"?
5. What does Nina complain to her father about in Part 1, Act 1?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)