|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nina say she must go away in Act 1?
(a) To find a husband.
(b) To break a curse.
(c) To make money for the family.
(d) To pay her duty to Gordon.
2. What does Marsden intuitively know about Nina?
(a) That she sold their papers.
(b) That she is leaving Evans.
(c) That she had an abortion.
(d) That she secretly loves him.
3. What does Leeds admit to Nina that he told Gordon in Act 1?
(a) To marry her secretly.
(b) To never return.
(c) To take her away.
(d) To wait until after the war to marry her.
4. What does Marsden do for a living?
(a) He is an accountant.
(b) He is a painter.
(c) He is a writer.
(d) He is an investor.
5. Who startles Marsden by standing outside the doorway in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darrell tell Marsden that Nina has been while away at the sanitorium?
2. Where does Act 2 take place?
3. When does Nina announce that she is leaving in Part 1, Act 1?
4. Who begins sobbing the moment Nina arrives at the door in Act 2?
5. What does Marsden say about Gordon's family?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)