|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nina say it seemed as if might have been the real father of her first baby?
2. How old is Dr. Darrell in Act 2?
3. What does Nina regret bitterly about Gordon's departure?
(a) Not having given her body to him first.
(b) Having lost his ring.
(c) Her last words to him.
(d) Having married him before he left.
4. How much time has passed between Act 1 and Act 2?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Two years.
(d) About a year.
5. What does Marsden say about Gordon's family?
(a) They were abusive.
(b) They were rich.
(c) They were low stock.
(d) They had died.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Evans' mother in Act 3?
2. Where does Nina say she is going in Part 1, Act 1?
3. Who did Nina bring with her in Act 2?
4. In what language does Leeds read at the end of Act 1?
5. Why does Leeds insist that Nina not leave in Act 1?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)