|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Nina announce that she is leaving in Part 1, Act 1?
(a) Next week.
(b) Two months.
(c) One month.
(d) That night.
2. Why does Nina say she must go away in Act 1?
(a) To make money for the family.
(b) To find a husband.
(c) To pay her duty to Gordon.
(d) To break a curse.
3. Who startles Marsden by standing outside the doorway in Act 2?
4. What does Marsden say about Gordon's family?
(a) They had died.
(b) They were low stock.
(c) They were rich.
(d) They were abusive.
5. Where does Part 1, Act 1 take place?
(a) Leeds' study.
(b) Leeds' kitchen.
(c) Nina's bedroom.
(d) Marsden's study.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marsden say he can't stay long in Act 4?
2. Whom does Darrell have a letter for in Act 3?
3. What is Evans trying to do at the beginning of Act 4?
4. What business is Evans in?
5. Whom has Nina married in Act 3?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)