|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Act 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom has Nina married in Act 3?
2. How long has Nina studied at the university?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
3. What happened to Evans' father?
(a) He left his mother for another woman.
(b) He ran away to Europe.
(c) He died in a plane crash.
(d) He went mad.
4. What does Nina threaten to do once Mrs. Evans tells her the truth about the Evans'?
(a) Leave Evans.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Tell Evans everything.
(d) Kill Evans.
5. Who says, "All the other women in the world aren't worth your little finger"?
(b) Mrs. Evans.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nina announce that she is leaving in Part 1, Act 1?
2. Where does Nina say she is going in Part 1, Act 1?
3. What does Marsden intuitively know about Nina?
4. Who speaks first in soliloquy in Part 1, Act 1 (the beginning of the play)?
5. Who says, "Why does everyone in the world think they can write"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)