|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nina and Evans visiting in Act 3?
(a) His mother.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His niece.
(d) His sister.
2. Where does Evans' aunt live?
(a) In an asylum.
(b) In the basement.
(c) On the top floor of the Evans' home.
(d) In a retirement home.
3. Who is sitting in the room at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Nina complain to her father about in Part 1, Act 1?
(a) His stinginess with money.
(b) Being lectured by him.
(c) His forcing her to marry.
(d) His lack of love.
5. What does Evans' mother call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I used to wish I'd gone out deliberate in our first year, without my husband knowing, and picked a man, a healthy male to breed by, same's we do with stock, to give the man I loved a healthy child"?
2. Why does Leeds say he hated Gordon?
3. Whom has Nina married in Act 3?
4. In what language does Leeds read at the end of Act 1?
5. Why does Leeds insist that Nina not leave in Act 1?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)