|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
(a) The moon.
(b) The land.
(c) The tide.
(d) The sun.
2. How much time passes between Acts 3 and 4?
(a) Four months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Two months.
3. Who has asked Nina to marry him in Act 2?
4. What is Evans' first name?
5. Why does Leeds insist that Nina not leave in Act 1?
(a) She is promiscuous.
(b) She is naive.
(c) She is frivolous.
(d) She is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Evans' tell Nina about the Evans family?
2. Who says, "Why does everyone in the world think they can write"?
3. How old is Evans' mother in Act 3?
4. Who says, "All the other women in the world aren't worth your little finger"?
5. What is Dr. Darrell's first name?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)