|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Evans' mother worried about?
(a) Nina not liking her.
(b) Nina having a baby.
(c) Nina leaving Evans.
(d) Nina having an affair.
2. Who does Nina say it seemed as if might have been the real father of her first baby?
3. What is Evans trying to do at the beginning of Act 4?
(a) Make breakfast.
(c) Play piano.
(d) Type ads.
4. What does Nina talk about in her soliloquy at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Her madness.
(b) Her divorce.
(c) Her husband's suicide.
(d) Her pregnancy.
5. Where does Act 5 take place?
(a) The yacht.
(b) A small house on the shore.
(c) Leeds' study.
(d) The Evans' dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Evans' aunt live?
2. Who speaks first in soliloquy in Part 1, Act 1 (the beginning of the play)?
3. Who does Mrs. Evans tell Nina she won't see again?
4. Who says, "I used to wish I'd gone out deliberate in our first year, without my husband knowing, and picked a man, a healthy male to breed by, same's we do with stock, to give the man I loved a healthy child"?
5. Who has died in Act 5?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)