|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nina talk about in her soliloquy at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Her pregnancy.
(b) Her madness.
(c) Her divorce.
(d) Her husband's suicide.
2. Who are Nina and Evans visiting in Act 3?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His niece.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
3. What does Nina tell Mrs. Evans she doesn't believe in?
(b) God the Father.
4. What does Nina speak about in her thoughts at the end of Act 5?
(a) The moon.
(b) The land.
(c) The sun.
(d) The tide.
5. What did Darrell buy Gordon as a gift?
(a) A toy boat.
(b) A car.
(c) A yacht.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I used to wish I'd gone out deliberate in our first year, without my husband knowing, and picked a man, a healthy male to breed by, same's we do with stock, to give the man I loved a healthy child"?
2. What is Evans' aunt's name?
3. How old is Gordon in Act 7?
4. Whom does Darrell have a letter for in Act 3?
5. What does Nina leave to do when Evans enters in Act 5?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)