|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's daughter?
2. Who comes to the cottage when Mary is aiming the gun at Harrold?
3. How many books does Mary purchase when she buys a clock radio in a large town?
4. Where does Mary go when Harrold is sleeping heavily on the couch in the living room cottage?
(a) To her car.
(b) Caroline's room.
(c) Neighbor's house.
(d) To Jack's boat.
5. What does Everett say Mary acted like regarding her story of why she killed Harrold?
(d) Her own worst enemy.
6. Whose name does Mary not want to give the clinic doctor when he is treating Caroline?
(a) Caroline's dentist.
(b) Caroline's nurse.
(c) Caroline's obstetrician.
(d) Caroline's pediatrician.
7. Who tells the private investigator where Mary is staying?
8. What does Julia have to swear under oath that Mary told her were the cause of her bruises when she first arrived in St. Hilaire?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Falling down.
(d) Skiing accident.
9. What does Harrold demand that Mary make for him when he shows up in her cottage bedroom?
(b) A drink.
10. Who took care of Caroline while Mary is in prison?
(b) The Shedds.
(c) Mary's mother.
11. What does Jack help Mary fix on her car?
(a) Stuck antenna.
(b) Flat tire.
(c) Rusted paint.
(d) Broken windshield.
12. What is the name of the neighbor who owns the blue Cape house next door to the cottage Mary rents?
(c) St. John.
13. Where does Mary go two days a week in St. Hilaire?
(b) Toy store.
14. What does Harrold drink from a bottle while he is on the couch at Mary's cottage?
15. What does Harrold say he will do if Mary comes home with him when he is in her cottage kitchen?
(a) Stop drinking.
(b) Let her go to work again.
(c) See a therapist.
(d) Let her mother live with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jack wearing when he comes to Caroline's cottage the day she shoots Harrold?
2. When is Mary's second trial slated for with Judge Geary?
3. What does Mary say Caroline is allergic to when she is at the clinic with Jack?
4. How old is Jack's daughter when Mary first sees her at the St. Hilaire bonfire?
5. Where does Mary call her mother from each week?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)