|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Notes and Transcripts: June 8, 1967-December 3, 1970.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julia bring Mary the first time they meet?
(a) Out to the point.
(b) To the police station.
(c) To catch a train.
(d) To her cousin's house.
2. Why is Mary wearing a scarf and sunglasses when she arrives in St. Hilaire?
(a) To hide bruises.
(b) She likes to look like a hollywood celebrity.
(c) She has an aversion to light.
(d) It is sunny and cold outside.
3. What month does Maureen go into labor?
4. What reason does Maureen give to her boss for why she could not travel out of the city for assignments?
(a) Motion sickness.
(c) She doesn't like staying at hotels.
(d) Fear of flying.
5. What is Maureen's first assignment on her new job when she met Harrold?
(b) Profile of the mayor.
(d) City crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary grow up?
2. What is the subject of the story that Maureen covered when she traveled shortly after her wedding?
3. What is Maureen sick with the night Harrold proposes?
4. What does Mary decide she will buy because she thinks the silence in the cottage is a little too much?
5. Where do Harrold, Maureen, and Caroline go the first week of December?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)