|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Article and The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Willis say that Jack will keep his boat in the water?
(a) The first week of December.
(b) Early February.
(c) Late January.
(d) Until after Christmas.
2. Where does Mary call her mother from each week?
(a) Julia's house.
(c) General Store.
(d) Neighbor's cottage.
3. What does Jack help Mary fix on her car?
(a) Rusted paint.
(b) Stuck antenna.
(c) Broken windshield.
(d) Flat tire.
4. What does Willis Beale bring Mary the first time he meets her?
(a) Books and magazines.
(d) Baby crib.
5. What is the name of Mary's defense lawyer for her trial?
(a) Steven Richards.
(b) Lester Owens.
(c) Sam Cotton.
(d) Jim Booth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Jack Strout and Julia?
2. Who is Muriel Noyes?
3. What does Harrold drink from a bottle while he is on the couch at Mary's cottage?
4. Where do Harrold and Maureen go on their first date?
5. How old is Jack's daughter when Mary first sees her at the St. Hilaire bonfire?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)