|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Article and The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Harrold win a 1966 "Page One Award" for his articles on?
(a) Watts Riots.
(b) Hunger in Africa.
(c) Vietnam war.
(d) Johnson's Great Society programs.
2. Where is Harrold going the morning after his first date with Maureen?
(c) San Diego.
3. Why does Mary dress in layers when Harrold comes into her cottage bedroom?
(a) She is cold.
(b) For protection.
(c) To bring as many clothes as possible with her if she runs from him.
(d) It's her usual way of dressing.
4. Where do Mary and Harrold get married?
(c) Harrold's apartment.
5. What does Helen twirl when she is talking with Caroline in her dormitory room?
(d) Gold bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose gun does Mary aim at Harrold when he is sleeping on the couch in her cottage?
2. When Mary is on Jack's boat, what does she find under a towel in a cabinet?
3. What color shoes is the private investigator wearing when he slipped on the steps to Everett's store?
4. How old is Jack's daughter when Mary first sees her at the St. Hilaire bonfire?
5. What kind of presents does Harrold first bring to Mary when he returns from foreign trips?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)