|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Notes and Transcripts: June 8, 1967-December 3, 1970.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Harrold when Maureen meets him?
2. What is the weather like when Mary goes for a walk her first night in St. Hilaire?
3. What state is St Hilaire located in?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) New York.
4. Who travels with Maureen shortly after her wedding to report on a story?
(a) Photographer only.
(b) Two reporters and a photographer.
(d) One other reporter.
5. How does Jeffrey describe Harrold's writing style?
(a) Clean and straightforward.
(b) Difficult to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maureen hide from Harrold in the apartment when Harrold shouts at her to never shut a door in his face again?
2. How did Mary's mother get to work every day?
3. What is the subject of the story that Maureen covered when she traveled shortly after her wedding?
4. What does Helen bring Caroline when she visits her?
5. What month does Maureen go into labor?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)