|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Notes and Transcripts: June 8, 1967-December 3, 1970.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary fix for dinner on her first night in the cottage?
(a) Soup and salad.
2. How did Mary's mother get to work every day?
3. Where do Harrold and Maureen both work when they first meet?
(b) Book publishers.
4. What do Maureen and Harrold do after work most every night when they are living together?
(a) Drink in bars.
(b) Go to movies.
(d) Walk in Central Park.
5. How does Jeffrey characterize Maureen in his interview with Helen?
(b) Attractive and classy.
(c) Beautiful, but unfriendly.
(d) Easily overlooked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maureen's first assignment on her new job when she met Harrold?
2. What reason does Maureen give to her boss for why she could not travel out of the city for assignments?
3. What kind of presents does Harrold first bring to Mary when he returns from foreign trips?
4. Why is Mary wearing a scarf and sunglasses when she arrives in St. Hilaire?
5. Who is Muriel Noyes?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)