|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Notes and Transcripts: June 8, 1967-December 3, 1970.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mary's child when she first arrives in St. Hilaire?
(a) One month.
(b) Fifteen months.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
2. What kind of presents does Harrold first bring to Mary when he returns from foreign trips?
(a) Pictures of foreign places.
(b) Jewelry and clothes.
(c) Musical instruments.
(d) Inexpensive mementos.
3. What is the subject of the story that Maureen covered when she traveled shortly after her wedding?
(a) Airplane crash.
(b) Congressional hearings.
(c) Oil spill.
(d) Presidential campaign stop.
4. What color truck does Mary see in the lane after Willis has left on her first day in the cottage?
5. What does Mary decide she will buy because she thinks the silence in the cottage is a little too much?
(b) DVD player.
(d) Wind chimes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willis describe his boat?
2. What specialist says that Maureen "has longings"?
3. Who is Muriel Noyes?
4. What does Willis drink when he visits Mary after he first meets her?
5. Where do Harrold and Maureen go on their first date?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)