|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Judas Peckerwood: Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What route does Hank take as he heads home from his racquetball partner's place?
(a) He walks the short distance to his subdivision.
(b) He has to walk ten blocks down a hill.
(c) He walks through the woods.
(d) He hitchhikes on the highway.
2. What medium does Campbell Wheemer like to use as a teaching tool?
(b) Television news reports.
(c) Television comedy shows.
(d) Radio news reports.
3. What was the prologue, as Hank wrote it, in Book Two originally published as?
(a) Part of a memoir.
(b) An obituary.
(c) An entry in a blog.
(d) An article in the campus newspaper.
4. Hank mentions in his article that his father had written about a television program for his book on pop culture. What television program did he write about?
(a) The Brady Bunch.
(b) The Price is Right.
(c) Sesame Street.
(d) Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood.
5. In Chapter 3, where does Hank end up, after he has made the decision to go out?
(a) His best friend's apartment.
(b) The corner store.
(c) A house in Alleghany Wells.
(d) In his office.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Hank meets with Dickie Pope, what colleague tells him that he will vote for having Hank recalled as chair of the department if Hank doesn't do as he wishes?
2. Hank is visited at his house by Herbert Schonberg, Paul Rourke, and a third person. Who is this individual?
3. Hank goes to visit his mother after he has lunch with Jacob. His mother is worried about Mr. Purty. Who is he?
4. What is the name of Hank's daughter's husband?
5. After leaving Bodie's office, Hank crosses campus and sees the television crew is there again. Who does he see with them?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)