|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Occam's Razor: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank see, that he had bought when he was a boy, in his mother's basement when he is getting her suitcase for her?
(a) A dog toy.
(b) A dog brush.
(c) A dog bed.
(d) The dog collar.
2. In the Prologue, how old is Hank?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Sixteen years old.
(c) Twenty years old.
(d) Nine years old.
3. What did the outcome of getting a dog make Hank realize about his father?
(a) That his parents would never love each other.
(b) That he was a kind man.
(c) That he would never understand Hank.
(d) That he was a very intelligent man.
4. Hank is visited at his house by Herbert Schonberg, Paul Rourke, and a third person. Who is this individual?
(a) Hank's mother.
(b) Hank's older daughter.
(c) Paul Rourke's second wife.
(d) Paul Rourke's first wife.
5. How did Hank try to convince his parents to get a dog?
(a) He took care of his neighbor's dog every weekend.
(b) He got a dog house so he could keep the dog outside.
(c) He talked about dogs all the time.
(d) He threatened to run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hank's mother want him to do in exchange for allowing him to have a dog?
2. In Chapter 10, Hank plays racquetball with his colleague, Tony Coniglia, and then they walk across campus. Where do they see a television crew?
3. In Chapter 6, Hank heads across campus to the cafeteria. What does he pass on his way there?
4. What does Campbell Wheemer ask Hank advice about?
5. Hank decides he has to leave his racquetball partner's house and go home. What physical problem is Hank experiencing as he heads home?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)