|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Occam's Razor: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing the television crew on campus for a second time, Hank returns to his office. What does his secretary tell him about his daughter?
(a) She is waiting for him outside.
(b) That she is in the hospital.
(c) That her husband has accepted a job in Denver.
(d) That she called and has been crying.
2. Hank decides he has to leave his racquetball partner's house and go home. What physical problem is Hank experiencing as he heads home?
(a) His ankle hurts.
(b) He is having trouble urinating.
(c) His nose starts to run.
(d) He has a throbbing headache.
3. When did Hank's father leave his family?
(a) Six months after he brought the dog home.
(b) Just after Hank got married.
(c) When Hank was in junior high.
(d) When Hank was in college.
4. As Hank watches the television crew, his hands tingle and he needs to urinate. What does he take these symptoms to mean?
(a) That he should throw his career aside and live in the woods.
(b) That his father is in the neighborhood.
(c) That he has diabetes.
(d) That he should start writing again.
5. Where does Hank go when he leaves the college after dealing with the people in his office?
(a) He goes to his daughter's work place.
(b) He goes to their family doctor.
(c) He goes to his building's foyer.
(d) He goes to his daughter's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medium does Campbell Wheemer like to use as a teaching tool?
2. What does he think might be the cause of his physical problem, which also afflicted his father?
3. Bodie wants to know about Hank's meeting with Dickie Pope. What does she advise him to do?
4. What is Hank's job at Railton College?
5. What did the outcome of getting a dog make Hank realize about his father?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)