|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Occam's Razor: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hank's father become famous for?
(a) Literary Theory.
(b) Exposing the Ashton Man as a fraud.
(c) Winning a $100 million dollar lottery.
(d) Killing a policeman.
2. What medium does Campbell Wheemer like to use as a teaching tool?
(b) Television news reports.
(c) Radio news reports.
(d) Television comedy shows.
3. In Chapter 6, Hank heads across campus to the cafeteria. What does he pass on his way there?
(a) The soon to open Alleghany Hills Shopping Center.
(b) The excavated hole for the new Center for Technological Studies.
(c) The brand new Arts Center.
(d) The just completed Student Union Center.
4. How did Hank try to convince his parents to get a dog?
(a) He talked about dogs all the time.
(b) He got a dog house so he could keep the dog outside.
(c) He took care of his neighbor's dog every weekend.
(d) He threatened to run away.
5. Hank has a dog named Occam. What kind of dog is Occam?
(a) A black Labrador Retriever.
(b) A Golden Retriever.
(c) An Irish Setter.
(d) A white German Shepherd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hank's mother want him to do in exchange for allowing him to have a dog?
2. What does Herbert Schonberg want Hank to do?
3. What is Hank's full name?
4. What is the nickname Hank has given to one the geese near the new center?
5. Where does Hank go when he leaves the college after dealing with the people in his office?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)