|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Occam's Razor: Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After meeting with Dickie Pope, Hank goes to see Bodie Pie. What is her position at the college?
(a) Head of Women's Studies.
(b) Head of the French Department.
(c) Head of Social Sciences.
(d) Head of Fine Arts.
2. What breed was the dog that Hank's father brought home for him?
(a) An Irish Setter.
(b) A Greyhound.
(c) A Golden Retriever.
(d) A German Shepherd.
3. After speaking with Herbert and Paul, Hank phones his wife. She says her father is in jail. What is her father's name?
4. As Hank watches the television crew, his hands tingle and he needs to urinate. What does he take these symptoms to mean?
(a) That he should start writing again.
(b) That he should throw his career aside and live in the woods.
(c) That his father is in the neighborhood.
(d) That he has diabetes.
5. Who is the goose named after?
(a) Hank's favorite author.
(b) Hank's son-in-law.
(c) Hank's father.
(d) One of Hank's colleagues.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, Hank plays racquetball with his colleague, Tony Coniglia, and then they walk across campus. Where do they see a television crew?
2. How does Hank respond to Bodie's advice?
3. What state is Railton College in?
4. What does Hank's wife do for a living?
5. Bodie wants to know about Hank's meeting with Dickie Pope. What does she advise him to do?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)