|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Judas Peckerhead: Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leo overhears Hank talking to the goose near the new center. Who is Leo?
(a) A custodian.
(b) One of his students.
(c) A cafeteria worker.
(d) The grounds keeper.
2. How does Hank respond to Bodie's advice?
(a) He tells her he wants to think it over before he takes action.
(b) He is furious with her advice and leaves the office.
(c) He says he does not respect anyone, so he won't take action.
(d) He thinks it is great advice and will take action.
3. Hank is covered in urine and knows he can't be seen in public. What makes him hide in his office ceiling?
(a) He hears voices outside in the hall.
(b) He wants to listen to the meeting next door.
(c) He knows he can get to the building exit without being seen.
(d) His secretary announces the dean has arrived.
4. As Hank watches the television crew, his hands tingle and he needs to urinate. What does he take these symptoms to mean?
(a) That he has diabetes.
(b) That his father is in the neighborhood.
(c) That he should start writing again.
(d) That he should throw his career aside and live in the woods.
5. After leaving his ceiling and his office, Hank finds his son-in-law, Russell. Where is Russell?
(a) In the lobby of the English department.
(b) In the dean's office.
(c) Hitchhiking on the side of a campus road.
(d) Waiting in his car in the parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hank goes to deal with his daughter's issue, and sees her, what does he notice about her?
2. After Hank leaves his doctor's office, he almost runs his mother down. Who is she with?
3. What does Hank learn as the meeting below him comes to an end?
4. In the cafeteria, what does Meg tell Hank she might do?
5. What does Hank hear someone say at the meeting he is suspended above?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)