|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Judas Peckerhead: Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank's mother remind him of when he visits?
(a) That his father is coming to live in Railton.
(b) That he needs to renew his driver's license.
(c) That it is her birthday the next day.
(d) That his wife wants him to call her every day.
2. How does Hank feel about Bodie Pie?
(a) He is half in love with her.
(b) He does not approve of her being a lesbian.
(c) He does not understand her sense of humor.
(d) He thinks she is brilliant.
3. Hank goes to visit his mother after he has lunch with Jacob. His mother is worried about Mr. Purty. Who is he?
(a) Her landlord.
(b) The college football coach.
(c) Her brother-in-law.
(d) Her best friend.
4. What is Hank doing when he wets his pants?
(a) Having a nap.
(b) Marking assignments.
(c) Using the photocopier.
(d) Talking on the phone to Meg Quigley.
5. After meeting Meg in the cafeteria, Hank has lunch in a bowling alley with Jacob Rose. Who is Jacob?
(a) A wealthy donor to the college.
(b) The college registrar.
(c) The college bursar.
(d) The college dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Herbert Schonberg is a teaching colleague of Hank's. What other position does he hold?
2. In the cafeteria, what does Meg tell Hank she might do?
3. What does Herbert Schonberg want Hank to do?
4. After leaving his ceiling and his office, Hank finds his son-in-law, Russell. Where is Russell?
5. How does Hank respond to Bodie's advice?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)