|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Judas Peckerhead: Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leo overhears Hank talking to the goose near the new center. Who is Leo?
(a) A cafeteria worker.
(b) A custodian.
(c) The grounds keeper.
(d) One of his students.
2. What does Hank grab and hold up, swearing that he will kill a duck every day until the Railton College departments get more funding?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A brick.
(c) A goose.
(d) A bible.
3. What does Hank see, that he had bought when he was a boy, in his mother's basement when he is getting her suitcase for her?
(a) A dog toy.
(b) A dog brush.
(c) The dog collar.
(d) A dog bed.
4. Herbert Schonberg is a teaching colleague of Hank's. What other position does he hold?
(a) He also teaches in the Journalism department.
(b) He is the college chaplain.
(c) He is the administration liaison.
(d) He is the union representative for the teaching staff.
5. What is Hank doing when he wets his pants?
(a) Having a nap.
(b) Using the photocopier.
(c) Talking on the phone to Meg Quigley.
(d) Marking assignments.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting with Dickie Pope, Hank goes to see Bodie Pie. What is her position at the college?
2. Why does this new center on campus bother Hank?
3. Where does Hank go when he leaves the college after dealing with the people in his office?
4. As Hank leaves his mother outside the large Victorian house, what does he notice?
5. Why is the meeting that Hank can tell from the lights important to him?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)