|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Judas Peckerhead: Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Hank heads across campus to the cafeteria. What does he pass on his way there?
(a) The just completed Student Union Center.
(b) The soon to open Alleghany Hills Shopping Center.
(c) The excavated hole for the new Center for Technological Studies.
(d) The brand new Arts Center.
2. After he almost runs her down, what is his mother's reaction to what he has to say about Mr. Purty?
(a) She feels guilty and has a good cry.
(b) She is astonished that he would say that.
(c) She doesn't care and isn't fazed a bit about it.
(d) She gets angry with Hank and tells him to leave.
3. What does Hank's mother remind him of when he visits?
(a) That his wife wants him to call her every day.
(b) That his father is coming to live in Railton.
(c) That it is her birthday the next day.
(d) That he needs to renew his driver's license.
4. After Hank gets out of the ceiling and cleans up, where does he go with his friend Tony?
(a) To Tony's place.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) To Philadelphia.
(d) To a bar.
5. Who is the goose named after?
(a) Hank's son-in-law.
(b) Hank's father.
(c) One of Hank's colleagues.
(d) Hank's favorite author.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hank go when he leaves the college after dealing with the people in his office?
2. What does Herbert Schonberg want Hank to do?
3. After meeting Meg in the cafeteria, Hank has lunch in a bowling alley with Jacob Rose. Who is Jacob?
4. What does Leo aspire to be?
5. Bodie tells Hank that she is being informed by someone who should watch his back. Who is this individual?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)