1. In the Prologue, how old is Hank?
(a) Sixteen years old.
(b) Twenty years old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Three years old.
2. What is Hank's full name?
(a) William Henry Devereaux, Jr.
(b) William Hank Baines.
(c) Henry Williams.
(d) Henry William Devereaux, Sr.
3. What can be said about Hank's childhood?
(a) He moved frequently.
(b) He was one of five children.
(c) He was sickly.
(d) He never knew his father.
4. Why does Hank consider that he was a difficult child?
(a) He was needy and noisy.
(b) He was a slow learner.
(c) He was always in trouble.
(d) He was hyperactive.
5. What do Hank's parents do for a living?
(a) They are both doctors.
(b) His father is a doctor, his mother a high school teacher.
(c) His father is a writer, his mother a professor.
(d) They are both college professors.
6. What nickname does Hank's mother give him as a child?
(a) Lightning Bug.
(b) Mr. In and Out.
(c) Mr. Fidget.
(d) Moving Target.
This section contains 6,177 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)