Short Answer Key
1. Who does Jack succeed as CEO of General Electric?
2. What kind of environment does Jack say is best for making necessary changes and modernizing the company?
3. How do GE employees take Jack's view on the work environment?
They appreciate it.
4. What does Jack say in a Business Week interview that he realizes he should not change in order to make GE become more competitive?
The person he is.
5. What is Jack's highest level of education when he begins working at GE?
6. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
7. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
8. Why was Jack appointed CEO of the company?
The retiring CEO believes Jack is the one who can most effectively help the company change and grow.
9. In which year was...
This section contains 2,738 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)