|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who earns the title "Father of GE Global Activity"?
2. In addition to being self-confident, what else does Jack believe is a large part of leadership?
(a) Being able to relax.
(b) Knowing how to get others to do what you want.
(c) Building self-confidence in others.
(d) Winning at least 90 percent of the time.
3. As GE begins redefining its markets, which industry is the first to be reorganized?
(a) Financial systems.
(b) Medical systems.
(c) Computer systems.
(d) Aircraft engine.
4. Who co-wrote the book that blames Jack for the broadcast company's failure?
(a) Grant Tinker.
(b) Tom Brokaw.
(c) David Letterman.
(d) Jay Leno.
5. What does QMI stand for?
(a) Quick Market Interference.
(b) Quick Market Intelligence.
(c) Quick Market Insulators.
(d) Quick Meaningful Intercommunication.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Golf Digest rank as the Number 2 CEO golfer?
2. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
3. How does the plastics industry fare in the 1970s?
4. When does the list of candidates for Jack's successor narrow to the final three?
5. To what does Jack credit the success of GE Capital?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)