|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
(a) Be developing the Work-Out program.
(b) By closing the facility.
(c) By sending training manuals to all employees.
(d) By building another gym for employees to work out their aggressions.
2. When does Jack get his first pay raise at GE?
(a) After complaining.
(b) After one year.
(c) After six months.
(d) After demanding it.
3. What does GE reduce with its Internet sales?
(c) Customer satisfaction.
4. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
5. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Six days.
(b) Sixteen months.
(c) Six long years.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to being self-confident, what else does Jack believe is a large part of leadership?
2. What is the evaluation system that works well for several years, until employees find a way to "game" it?
3. When GE bought RCA in 1985, which national television station was included in the deal?
4. Which non-labor department does Jack expand at his plastics facility in the 1970s?
5. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)