|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Six days.
(b) Six long years.
(c) Sixteen months.
(d) Six months.
2. How does Department of Justice investigation against GE end?
(a) Jack pleads guilty to a misdemeanor.
(b) The company makes a plea arrangement.
(c) Jack gets a not guilty verdict.
(d) The case is dismissed.
3. What claim against GE does the Department of Justice investigate in 1991?
(a) Price-fixing of home surround sound systems.
(b) Price-fixing of diamonds.
(c) Price-fixing of stereos.
(d) Price-fixing of TVs.
4. As Jack attempts to buy the business that complements GE in various areas, what stumbling block does he face?
(a) The American Anti-Trust Act.
(b) Congressional inquiries.
(c) The European Commission.
(d) The Superfund Act.
5. When does David Letterman move his show to CBS?
(a) After Jay Leno is chosen to host The Tonight Show.
(b) When he learns the network wants to move his show to California.
(c) After GE buys CBS.
(d) After GE offers him large amounts of money to do so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the GE learning/training facility's curriculum?
2. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
3. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
4. Who does Jack defeat in a 36-hole golf match played in Nantucket?
5. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)