|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
(a) Government work.
(b) Law enforcement.
(d) Satisfied customers.
2. According to an employee evaluation system, which employees are passionate, innovative, open minded, and creative?
3. How long does it take GE to build the number 1 ultrasound imaging technology?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Roy Johnson.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
5. How does the plastics industry fare in the 1970s?
(a) One small flaw breaks the whole industry.
(b) It almost falls through completely.
(c) It grows fast.
(d) Environmental concerns halt plastics production.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the GE learning/training facility's curriculum?
2. Who co-wrote the book that blames Jack for the broadcast company's failure?
3. Who initially questions GE's quality of products and services?
4. What is one business in his vice president's portfolio that Jack has no interest in at all?
5. Which phrase sums up GE's core values and expectations during Jack's reign as CEO?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)