|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
(a) GE Credit Corp.
(c) Store credit.
(d) In-house financing.
2. How does Jack describe himself in Chapter 4 when he becomes a businessman?
(c) A braggart.
3. When does Jack get his first pay raise at GE?
(a) After complaining.
(b) After six months.
(c) After one year.
(d) After demanding it.
4. Which congressional act addresses PCB site cleanup?
(a) The PCB Act.
(b) The Cleanup Fund Act.
(c) The Superfund Act.
(d) The Super Clean Act.
5. How do GE employees take Jack's view on the work environment?
(a) It is uncomfortable.
(b) They dread it.
(c) They all quit.
(d) They appreciate it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Jack, what is growing services all about?
2. What does Jack give GE managers for empowerment?
3. What does Larry Bossidy present on Jack's behalf at the CEC meeting?
4. Where is Jack's successor introduced?
5. What is the evaluation system that works well for several years, until employees find a way to "game" it?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)