|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
(a) He insults a club member.
(b) He flirts with a member's wife.
(c) He breaks a window with a golf club.
(d) He shows up for work drunk.
2. Who instills management beliefs in Jack that include both competing and facing reality?
(a) His coach.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
3. As Jack expands GE into globalization, what happens to U.S. jobs and facilities?
(a) They are shut down completely.
(b) They flourish.
(c) Nothing changes.
(d) They are reduced.
4. Who does Jack succeed as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Roy Johnson.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Jeff Immelt.
(d) Harry Drickman.
5. Under the company's new culture, who is rewarded with GE stock options?
(a) Green Belts and above.
(b) The best of the Black Belts.
(c) All who complete training.
(d) All the Black Belts only.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
2. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
3. Which electrical insulator is deemed a hazardous material by the EPA?
4. How does Jack say strong teams are built?
5. What does Jack learn when he makes a trip to the company's facilities in Japan?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)