|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which GE teams get projects including improving call centers, increasing factory capacity, and reducing billing errors and inventory?
(a) Yellow Belt.
(b) Red Belt.
(c) Green Belt.
(d) Black Belt.
2. What claim against GE does the Department of Justice investigate in 1991?
(a) Price-fixing of stereos.
(b) Price-fixing of diamonds.
(c) Price-fixing of home surround sound systems.
(d) Price-fixing of TVs.
3. What are the human resources meetings called that are held at each GE business location?
(a) Section A.
(b) Subgroup 2.
(c) Session C.
(d) Series 1.
4. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
(a) Paolo Fresco.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
5. What are the 4 E's of GE leadership?
(a) Energy to work a lot, Email skills, E-commerce skills and Experience.
(b) Experience, Extravagance, Excellence, desire to be Elevated to a new level.
(c) Edgy thinking, Extreme willingness to take risks, Easy to talk to, Everyone likes.
(d) High Energy, ability to Energize others, the Edge to make tough decisions, and the ability to Execute and deliver on promises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
2. How does Jack learn to play golf?
3. When does Jack get his first pay raise at GE?
4. Who is Jack's first professional mentor at GE?
5. Why does Jack get frustrated with the plastics inventors?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)