|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country's air force benefits from laundered GE money?
(c) United States.
2. Who transforms GE Capital from a purely financial business into a thriving business that uses deal-making for operational skills?
(a) Talent from GE's industrial business.
(b) Members of Elfun.
(c) Former college classmates of Jack's.
3. Which facility does Jack want to transform into a world-class center where ideas are spread in an open environment?
4. Who loves the idea of melding manufacturing with financial ingenuity?
5. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
(a) His coach.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Jack credit the success of GE Capital?
2. As Jack attempts to buy the business that complements GE in various areas, what stumbling block does he face?
3. What is one business in his vice president's portfolio that Jack has no interest in at all?
4. Where are the two shops acquired by GE that reduce the company's cost of servicing engines?
5. Which business complements GE in various areas, but does not have products that directly overlap?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)