|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Jack's first pay raise at GE?
(a) $100 per month.
(b) $1,000 per year.
(c) $85 per month.
(d) $1,000 per month.
2. As Jack attempts to buy the business that complements GE in various areas, what stumbling block does he face?
(a) The European Commission.
(b) The American Anti-Trust Act.
(c) The Superfund Act.
(d) Congressional inquiries.
3. What is the term Jack coins for the process of people sitting down together spontaneously to hash out a complex issue?
4. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
(a) He takes money from the corporate safe.
(b) He takes all the office supplies and leaves with them.
(c) He makes fictitious trades to inflate his own bonus.
(d) He installs a computer virus company wide.
5. What is Jack's vision for GE?
(a) Money and more money.
(b) More medical plastics to save lives.
(c) Spontaneity and creativity.
(d) Success without failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who co-wrote the book that blames Jack for the broadcast company's failure?
2. What price does GE pay to purchase RCA?
3. What is Jack's "Vitality Curve"?
4. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
5. Which electrical insulator is deemed a hazardous material by the EPA?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)