|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26, "New Guy".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the plastics industry fare in the 1970s?
(a) It almost falls through completely.
(b) Environmental concerns halt plastics production.
(c) It grows fast.
(d) One small flaw breaks the whole industry.
2. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
3. What does Jack learn when he makes a trip to the company's facilities in Japan?
(a) Japanese women don't want to work for GE.
(b) The women working there did not meet his standards.
(c) There are already 14 women holding key positions.
(d) There are only 3 women holding key positions.
4. What does Jack want to take out of the process of selecting a successor?
(a) Politics and divisiveness.
(b) Politics and bribery.
(c) Politics and temptation.
(d) Politics and insecurity.
5. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
Short Answer Questions
1. GE pays $3.5 million as punishment for its use of PCBs. What does the money fund?
2. How does Jack learn to play golf?
3. Whose business management concepts does Jack use to support his ideas of good and bad business?
4. Which electrical insulator is deemed a hazardous material by the EPA?
5. How does Jack learn about current events as a child?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)