|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, When to Fight, When to Fold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
(a) His minister.
(b) His father.
(c) His coach.
(d) His mother.
2. Which American president called for volunteers to fill in where government's role had been reduced?
(a) Harry Trumann.
(b) George W. Bush.
(c) John Kennedy.
(d) Ronald Regan.
3. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
(a) Law enforcement.
(c) Satisfied customers.
(d) Government work.
4. Which organization started out as a group of elitists but opened its membership and transformed into a group of volunteers?
(b) Boy Scouts of America.
(c) United Way.
5. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of acquisitions does Jack pass up in the late 1990s?
2. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
3. How much has the PCB levels in fish dropped since the congressional act?
4. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
5. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)