|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, When to Fight, When to Fold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) Publicity Director.
(b) President and CEO.
(c) General Manager.
(d) Human Resources Director.
2. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
3. What is the response of Jack's boss when Jack complains about his first pay raise?
(a) He agrees and gives Jack a title, but not more money.
(b) He is not sympathetic.
(c) He gets furious and fires him.
(d) He agrees and gives Jack more money.
4. What kind of employees does Jack want at GE?
(a) Cheap labor.
(b) Self-confident entrepreneurs.
(c) Devoted time-clock punchers.
(d) All American.
5. Whose business management concepts does Jack use to support his ideas of good and bad business?
(a) Reg Jones.
(b) Peter Drucker.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Bill Druckerman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
2. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
3. Which medical equipment becomes the fastest selling CT scan, with a tube life of 500,000 scans?
4. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
5. How does Jack illustrate his "No. 1 or No. 2, Fix, Sell or Close" strategy?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)