|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, When to Fight, When to Fold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of environment does Jack say is best for making necessary changes and modernizing the company?
(a) A dictatorship.
(d) A business-type monarchy.
2. Which company originally started the concept of QMI?
(a) General Electric.
3. Why does Jack's father encourage him to learn the game of golf?
(a) All the big shots play golf.
(b) It's cheaper to play golf than hockey.
(c) It's less violent than hockey.
(d) It is his favorite sport.
4. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
(a) He installs a computer virus company wide.
(b) He makes fictitious trades to inflate his own bonus.
(c) He takes all the office supplies and leaves with them.
(d) He takes money from the corporate safe.
5. Which of the following is not a job held by young Jack?
(a) Mail carrier.
(b) Theater janitor.
(c) Newspaper carrier.
(d) Shoe salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What inspires Jack to pursue his Ph.D.?
2. What does QMI stand for?
3. Why is Jack dissatisfied with his first raise?
4. How does Jack lose his college scholarship funded by the country club?
5. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)