|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, When to Fight, When to Fold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
(a) By sending training manuals to all employees.
(b) By building another gym for employees to work out their aggressions.
(c) By closing the facility.
(d) Be developing the Work-Out program.
2. Which facility does Jack want to transform into a world-class center where ideas are spread in an open environment?
3. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
(a) Sun Records.
(b) NPR Radio.
(c) Fox News Network.
(d) Cox Communications.
4. How old is Jack when he is promoted to a vice president for GE?
5. How do GE employees take Jack's view on the work environment?
(a) They appreciate it.
(b) They all quit.
(c) They dread it.
(d) It is uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jack dissatisfied with his first raise?
2. In which year was Jack appointed as CEO?
3. What kind of acquisitions does Jack pass up in the late 1990s?
4. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
5. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)