|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, When to Fight, When to Fold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) General Manager.
(b) President and CEO.
(c) Publicity Director.
(d) Human Resources Director.
2. Who replaces Jack as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Roy Johnson.
(b) Jeff Immelt.
(c) Reg Jones.
(d) Harry Drickman.
3. When does Jack get his first pay raise at GE?
(a) After demanding it.
(b) After one year.
(c) After complaining.
(d) After six months.
4. What does Jack say his book is about?
(a) His keen leadership abilities.
(b) Buying his way to the top.
(c) Maintaining a simple approach and keeping an open mind.
(d) The wrongs he faced in corporate America.
5. What does Jack learn when he makes a trip to the company's facilities in Japan?
(a) The women working there did not meet his standards.
(b) There are only 3 women holding key positions.
(c) There are already 14 women holding key positions.
(d) Japanese women don't want to work for GE.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
2. When GE bought RCA in 1985, which national television station was included in the deal?
3. What is Jack's highest level of education when he begins working at GE?
4. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
5. What was the single biggest obstacle facing the television station now owned by GE?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)