|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, When to Fight, When to Fold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
2. What do young Jack and his friends do to earn a little spare change?
(a) Sing on the street corner.
(b) Mow lawns.
(c) Collect bottles to exchange them for the deposit.
(d) Sweep sidewalks.
3. Which country's air force benefits from laundered GE money?
(b) United States.
4. How much has the PCB levels in fish dropped since the congressional act?
(a) 90 percent.
(b) 85 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 20 percent.
5. What inspires Jack to pursue his Ph.D.?
(a) His wife's father wants his son-in-law to be a "doctor" of some sort.
(b) He gets full tuition paid by the ROTC.
(c) Not being able to find a job due to economic recession.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. During his high school years, who teaches Jack the value of competition?
2. Where does Jack choose to advertise his plant's new plastics?
3. Which three TV shows turn around the entertainment sector of the GE-owned company?
4. How old is Jack when he is promoted to a vice president for GE?
5. Who is Jack's first professional mentor at GE?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)