|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, When to Fight, When to Fold.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country's air force benefits from laundered GE money?
(b) United States.
2. Why does Jack get frustrated with the plastics inventors?
(a) They demand higher pay.
(b) They don't understand entrepreneurship.
(c) All they think about his getting their products sold.
(d) They don't get excited about innovation.
3. GE pays $3.5 million as punishment for its use of PCBs. What does the money fund?
(a) Smog cleanup.
(b) Landfill cleanup.
(c) River cleanup.
(d) A governmental bribe.
4. What was the accepted business philosophy of the 1980s?
(a) If a business is profitable, save money by laying off a few people.
(b) If a business is profitable, don't get out or change it.
(c) If a business is profitable, sell while the stock shares are high.
(d) If a business is profitable, constantly find ways to make it more profitable.
5. According to an employee evaluation system, which employees are passionate, innovative, open minded, and creative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the 4 E's of GE leadership?
2. How are GE's profits used in 1984?
3. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
4. What is Jack's business philosophy of the 1980s?
5. Who greatly influences Jack's work ethic and fondness of current events?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)