|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
(b) Law enforcement.
(c) Satisfied customers.
(d) Government work.
2. Which facility does Jack want to transform into a world-class center where ideas are spread in an open environment?
3. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
(a) Hard-hat construction investments.
(b) Hardware investments.
(c) Soft value of excellence investments.
(d) Software investments.
4. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six long years.
(c) Sixteen months.
(d) Six days.
5. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
(b) Store credit.
(c) GE Credit Corp.
(d) In-house financing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the GE learning/training facility's curriculum?
2. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
3. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
4. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
5. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)