|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
(a) Neutron Jack.
(b) Neuron Jack.
(c) Jimmy Neutron.
(d) Jackie Neutron.
2. What is the key to Jack's solution as he addresses the complaint expressed by trainees at GE's learning center?
(a) All managers getting more training.
(b) More upper level management meetings at the training facility.
(c) All employees going to the training facility.
(d) All employees having the freedom to brainstorm.
3. Which facility does Jack want to transform into a world-class center where ideas are spread in an open environment?
4. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
(a) By building another gym for employees to work out their aggressions.
(b) By sending training manuals to all employees.
(c) Be developing the Work-Out program.
(d) By closing the facility.
5. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
(a) Cox Communications.
(b) NPR Radio.
(c) Fox News Network.
(d) Sun Records.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
2. What is unique about the GE learning/training facility's curriculum?
3. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
4. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
5. Once the investment banking firm situation is stabilized, who takes over?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)