|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
(a) To hold them and when to fold them.
(b) To hug and when to kick.
(c) To walk away and know when to run.
(d) To quit and when to fire.
2. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
(a) Be developing the Work-Out program.
(b) By building another gym for employees to work out their aggressions.
(c) By closing the facility.
(d) By sending training manuals to all employees.
3. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(b) Bill Druckerman.
(c) Roy Johnson.
(d) Reg Jones.
4. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
(b) Government work.
(c) Satisfied customers.
(d) Law enforcement.
5. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
(a) Hard-hat construction investments.
(b) Software investments.
(c) Hardware investments.
(d) Soft value of excellence investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
2. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
3. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
4. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
5. Which facility does Jack want to transform into a world-class center where ideas are spread in an open environment?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)