|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
(a) By building another gym for employees to work out their aggressions.
(b) By sending training manuals to all employees.
(c) Be developing the Work-Out program.
(d) By closing the facility.
2. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
(a) GE Credit Corp.
(c) In-house financing.
(d) Store credit.
3. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
4. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) Publicity Director.
(b) General Manager.
(c) Human Resources Director.
(d) President and CEO.
5. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
(c) Bell Telephone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
2. What kind of acquisitions does Jack pass up in the late 1990s?
3. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
4. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
5. What is unique about the GE learning/training facility's curriculum?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)