|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key to Jack's solution as he addresses the complaint expressed by trainees at GE's learning center?
(a) All employees going to the training facility.
(b) All managers getting more training.
(c) All employees having the freedom to brainstorm.
(d) More upper level management meetings at the training facility.
2. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
3. What is the one complaint that frustrates the employees who train at GE's learning center?
(a) It's too expensive to attend the training.
(b) The breakfasts are always the same.
(c) Everything that works in training is not how it works out in the actual workplace.
(d) Everyone cannot attend the training.
4. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
5. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
(a) Software investments.
(b) Hardware investments.
(c) Hard-hat construction investments.
(d) Soft value of excellence investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
2. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
3. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
4. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
5. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)