|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the learning/training curriculum show its participants?
(a) That the company invests a lot on training.
(b) Who is being considered for promotion.
(c) There is no single right way and often there is an alternate, better way.
(d) That the company spends a lot on training.
2. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
(a) To hold them and when to fold them.
(b) To quit and when to fire.
(c) To walk away and know when to run.
(d) To hug and when to kick.
3. Which facility does Jack want to transform into a world-class center where ideas are spread in an open environment?
4. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
(a) Overvalued ideas about themselves.
(b) Winners at all cost.
(c) Backstabbing for higher raises.
(d) Lack of confidence due to the scandal.
5. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
(a) He takes all the office supplies and leaves with them.
(b) He takes money from the corporate safe.
(c) He installs a computer virus company wide.
(d) He makes fictitious trades to inflate his own bonus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
2. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
3. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
4. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
5. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)