|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
(a) Reg Jones.
(b) Bill Druckerman.
(c) Paolo Fresco.
(d) Roy Johnson.
2. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
3. To whom does GE sell its investment banking firm?
(a) Kidder, Peabody.
(c) Chase, Manhattan.
4. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
(a) Sun Records.
(b) Cox Communications.
(c) Fox News Network.
(d) NPR Radio.
5. What is the key to Jack's solution as he addresses the complaint expressed by trainees at GE's learning center?
(a) All managers getting more training.
(b) More upper level management meetings at the training facility.
(c) All employees going to the training facility.
(d) All employees having the freedom to brainstorm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
2. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
3. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
4. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
5. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)