|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
(a) Bud and Lou.
(b) Art and Paul.
(c) Dennis and Bob.
(d) Bill and Ted.
2. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
(a) Paolo Fresco.
(b) Reg Jones.
(c) Bill Druckerman.
(d) Roy Johnson.
3. What is the one complaint that frustrates the employees who train at GE's learning center?
(a) Everyone cannot attend the training.
(b) The breakfasts are always the same.
(c) It's too expensive to attend the training.
(d) Everything that works in training is not how it works out in the actual workplace.
4. What does the learning/training curriculum show its participants?
(a) That the company invests a lot on training.
(b) Who is being considered for promotion.
(c) There is no single right way and often there is an alternate, better way.
(d) That the company spends a lot on training.
5. What is the key to Jack's solution as he addresses the complaint expressed by trainees at GE's learning center?
(a) All employees having the freedom to brainstorm.
(b) All employees going to the training facility.
(c) All managers getting more training.
(d) More upper level management meetings at the training facility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
2. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
3. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
4. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
5. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)