|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack call the phenomenon when usually strong, self-confident managers panic and lose confidence?
(a) The R&D Report.
(b) The Management Circle.
(c) Six Sigma.
(d) The GE Vortex.
2. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
(a) Hard-hat construction investments.
(b) Soft value of excellence investments.
(c) Software investments.
(d) Hardware investments.
3. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Six long years.
(b) Six days.
(c) Sixteen months.
(d) Six months.
4. What service began in 1993 to help dealers sell their appliances?
(b) Store credit.
(c) In-house financing.
(d) GE Credit Corp.
5. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which facility does Jack want to transform into a world-class center where ideas are spread in an open environment?
2. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
3. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
4. What is the one complaint that frustrates the employees who train at GE's learning center?
5. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)