|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the GE learning/training facility's curriculum?
(a) It is set by the Department of Education.
(b) It is derived by Jack himself.
(c) It uses real GE issues instead of case studies from other companies.
(d) It is studied online.
2. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
(a) He takes all the office supplies and leaves with them.
(b) He installs a computer virus company wide.
(c) He makes fictitious trades to inflate his own bonus.
(d) He takes money from the corporate safe.
3. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
(a) Bell Telephone.
4. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
(a) Dennis and Bob.
(b) Art and Paul.
(c) Bud and Lou.
(d) Bill and Ted.
5. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
(a) Jimmy Neutron.
(b) Neutron Jack.
(c) Neuron Jack.
(d) Jackie Neutron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack call the phenomenon when usually strong, self-confident managers panic and lose confidence?
2. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
3. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
4. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
5. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)