|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
(c) Bell Telephone.
2. What is the key to Jack's solution as he addresses the complaint expressed by trainees at GE's learning center?
(a) All employees going to the training facility.
(b) All managers getting more training.
(c) More upper level management meetings at the training facility.
(d) All employees having the freedom to brainstorm.
3. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Sixteen months.
(b) Six long years.
(c) Six days.
(d) Six months.
4. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
5. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
(a) He can get an insurance kickback.
(b) His employees are obese and need a workout.
(c) He can cut employee health insurance plans.
(d) It is a place everyone can use and a place to exchange thoughts and ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
2. What kind of acquisitions does Jack pass up in the late 1990s?
3. Which facility does Jack want to transform into a world-class center where ideas are spread in an open environment?
4. What does the learning/training curriculum show its participants?
5. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)