|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
(a) Law enforcement.
(b) Satisfied customers.
(d) Government work.
2. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
(c) Bell Telephone.
3. Which facility does Jack want to transform into a world-class center where ideas are spread in an open environment?
4. What kind of acquisitions does Jack pass up in the late 1990s?
(a) Women-owned companies.
(b) Grant-funded companies.
(c) High-tech companies.
(d) Work-from-home companies.
5. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
(a) Soft value of excellence investments.
(b) Hard-hat construction investments.
(c) Software investments.
(d) Hardware investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
2. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
3. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
4. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
5. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)