|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the investment banking firm situation is stabilized, who takes over?
(a) Jack Welch.
(b) Jack Webber.
(c) Mike Carpenter.
(d) Si Cathcart.
2. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
(a) Be developing the Work-Out program.
(b) By closing the facility.
(c) By sending training manuals to all employees.
(d) By building another gym for employees to work out their aggressions.
3. What does the learning/training curriculum show its participants?
(a) There is no single right way and often there is an alternate, better way.
(b) Who is being considered for promotion.
(c) That the company invests a lot on training.
(d) That the company spends a lot on training.
4. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
5. Which investments does Jack find himself explaining and quite often defending?
(a) Soft value of excellence investments.
(b) Hard-hat construction investments.
(c) Hardware investments.
(d) Software investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
2. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
3. To whom does GE sell its investment banking firm?
4. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
5. Jack says it is important for managers to know when...
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)