|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
(a) Government work.
(c) Satisfied customers.
(d) Law enforcement.
2. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
(a) Bill and Ted.
(b) Art and Paul.
(c) Bud and Lou.
(d) Dennis and Bob.
3. What does the learning/training curriculum show its participants?
(a) That the company spends a lot on training.
(b) That the company invests a lot on training.
(c) Who is being considered for promotion.
(d) There is no single right way and often there is an alternate, better way.
4. What kind of acquisitions does Jack pass up in the late 1990s?
(a) Women-owned companies.
(b) High-tech companies.
(c) Grant-funded companies.
(d) Work-from-home companies.
5. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
(a) Be developing the Work-Out program.
(b) By closing the facility.
(c) By sending training manuals to all employees.
(d) By building another gym for employees to work out their aggressions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key to Jack's solution as he addresses the complaint expressed by trainees at GE's learning center?
2. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
3. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
4. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
5. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)