|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does GE sell its investment banking firm?
(b) Chase, Manhattan.
(c) Kidder, Peabody.
2. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
(a) Jackie Neutron.
(b) Jimmy Neutron.
(c) Neutron Jack.
(d) Neuron Jack.
3. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
(a) Overvalued ideas about themselves.
(b) Backstabbing for higher raises.
(c) Lack of confidence due to the scandal.
(d) Winners at all cost.
4. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
(c) Bell Telephone.
5. What is Jack's title at the new GE plastics plant?
(a) General Manager.
(b) Human Resources Director.
(c) Publicity Director.
(d) President and CEO.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
2. Who blows up one of GE's factories?
3. Once the investment banking firm situation is stabilized, who takes over?
4. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
5. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)