|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the key to Jack's solution as he addresses the complaint expressed by trainees at GE's learning center?
(a) More upper level management meetings at the training facility.
(b) All employees going to the training facility.
(c) All managers getting more training.
(d) All employees having the freedom to brainstorm.
2. Once the investment banking firm situation is stabilized, who takes over?
(a) Jack Welch.
(b) Jack Webber.
(c) Si Cathcart.
(d) Mike Carpenter.
3. How does Jack resolve the complaint of the employees who have trained at the GE learning center?
(a) Be developing the Work-Out program.
(b) By closing the facility.
(c) By sending training manuals to all employees.
(d) By building another gym for employees to work out their aggressions.
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Reg Jones.
(b) The Harvard Alumni Association.
(c) Bill Druckerman.
(d) Roy Johnson.
5. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
(a) Art and Paul.
(b) Dennis and Bob.
(c) Bud and Lou.
(d) Bill and Ted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
2. What is unique about the GE learning/training facility's curriculum?
3. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
4. What kind of acquisitions does Jack pass up in the late 1990s?
5. Which company's restructuring is prefaced by government bailout and public struggle to avoid bankruptcy?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)