|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the GE learning/training facility's curriculum?
(a) It is set by the Department of Education.
(b) It is derived by Jack himself.
(c) It is studied online.
(d) It uses real GE issues instead of case studies from other companies.
2. What company does Jack try to buy to increase GE's exposure?
(a) Sun Records.
(b) NPR Radio.
(c) Fox News Network.
(d) Cox Communications.
3. How long does it take Jack and his team to find a solution to their new plastics product?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six days.
(c) Six long years.
(d) Sixteen months.
4. Who throws a huge party for Jack to introduce him to important people?
(a) Bill Druckerman.
(b) Roy Johnson.
(c) Reg Jones.
(d) The Harvard Alumni Association.
5. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
(a) His employees are obese and need a workout.
(b) He can cut employee health insurance plans.
(c) He can get an insurance kickback.
(d) It is a place everyone can use and a place to exchange thoughts and ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who submits his resignation immediately after the announcement that Jack has been named CEO?
2. What does Jack cut with the help of his CFO?
3. Which two new-hires become important advisers to Jack for the remainder of his career with the company?
4. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
5. What does the learning/training curriculum show its participants?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)