|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Too Full of Myself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does the media pin on Jack?
(a) Jackie Neutron.
(b) Neuron Jack.
(c) Neutron Jack.
(d) Jimmy Neutron.
2. Where does Jack move to when he's promoted as one of five sector executives?
3. What attitude best describes the investment banking firm employees?
(a) Overvalued ideas about themselves.
(b) Backstabbing for higher raises.
(c) Lack of confidence due to the scandal.
(d) Winners at all cost.
4. How does investment banker Joseph Jett rip off the company?
(a) He makes fictitious trades to inflate his own bonus.
(b) He takes all the office supplies and leaves with them.
(c) He takes money from the corporate safe.
(d) He installs a computer virus company wide.
5. Why does Jack choose to build fitness centers in some facilities?
(a) His employees are obese and need a workout.
(b) He can get an insurance kickback.
(c) He can cut employee health insurance plans.
(d) It is a place everyone can use and a place to exchange thoughts and ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say is the only realistic form of job security?
2. What is the key to Jack's solution as he addresses the complaint expressed by trainees at GE's learning center?
3. Which scandalous investment banking firm does GE buy?
4. To whom does GE sell its investment banking firm?
5. Who says, "When people make mistakes, the last thing they need is discipline"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)