1. Who does Jack succeed as CEO of General Electric?
(a) Harry Drickman.
(b) Roy Johnson.
(c) Jeff Immelt.
(d) Reg Jones.
2. What kind of environment does Jack say is best for making necessary changes and modernizing the company?
(a) A dictatorship.
(b) A business-type monarchy.
3. How do GE employees take Jack's view on the work environment?
(a) They appreciate it.
(b) They dread it.
(c) They all quit.
(d) It is uncomfortable.
4. What does Jack say in a <i>Business Week</i> interview that he realizes he should not change in order to make GE become more competitive?
(a) The company's investments abroad.
(b) The company's expenditures.
(c) The person he is.
(d) The company's investments in internship programs.
5. What is Jack's highest level of education when he begins working at GE?
6. How old is Jack when he begins working at GE?
7. How many years does Jack serve as CEO of General Electric?
This section contains 4,667 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)