|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter IV, Barbara.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Quakers from the Society of Friends give the Trapp family to help them out?
(a) Silverware, blankets, and beds.
(b) Clothing, food, and soap.
(c) Furniture, curtains, and towels.
(d) Books, school supplies, and linens.
2. In addition to celebrating birthdays in their Austrian villa, what does the family celebrate?
(a) Children's Day, the second Sunday of each month.
(b) Cuisine Day and a week of food festivals leading up to it.
(c) Honor Day in memory of their ancestors.
(d) Feast Day of the saint each person is named after.
3. When Maria gives birth to her first child, Rosemarie, this is Georg's:
(a) Tenth child.
(b) Eighth child.
(c) Seventh child.
(d) Twelfth child.
4. When the von Trapps go on a camping trip with Uncle Peter and his family, how many pieces of luggage does Peter bring?
5. How does Georg feel about his family performing at a diplomatic reception for dignitaries?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the von Trapp children's Uncle Peter?
2. What happened to the Captain's first wife?
3. Who escapes Austria with the von Trapp family?
4. Before Maria arrives to teach at the von Trapp Villa, how many other teachers and governesses have come and gone?
5. After marrying the Captain, what becomes part of Maria's family routine?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)