|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter II, The First Ten Years Are the Hardest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Georg feel about his family performing at a diplomatic reception for dignitaries?
2. At first, how does Georg feel about his children and wife performing on stage?
(a) He thinks it's demeaning.
(b) He feels they should get paid.
(c) He is excited for them.
(d) He doesn't know what to think.
3. During the summer music festivals in Salzburg, the von Trapp family:
(a) Sells homemade pastries to raise funds for the nunnery.
(b) Leaves the city because it gets too crowded.
(c) Takes out-of-town guests sightseeing.
(d) Recites poetry to visiting dignitaries.
4. Who brings the presents at Christmas in Austria?
(a) Saint Nikolaus with angels.
(b) Jesus with angels.
(c) Santa Claus with angels.
(d) The family's guardian angels.
5. After Maria gives birth to her second child, she needs surgery for kidney stones. How many stones are removed?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Maria gives birth to her first child, Rosemarie, this is Georg's:
2. At the end of Chapter 9, what information does Georg receive regarding his bank?
3. What does Maria think of the villa's garden?
4. While Georg paces worriedly over losing his fortune in Austria, Maria says she is:
5. Who escapes Austria with the von Trapp family?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)