1. What does the narrator note he is frightened of?
2. Who does the narrator meet on a beach in Chapter 1?
3. What does the narrator dare Simone to do in Chapter 1?
Sit in the saucer.
4. What do the two youths do together following Simone's actions in Chapter 1?
5. How does Simone know the narrator has stayed up late?
Dark circles under his eyes.
6. What do the couple hit in their car that causes them to reflect on their relationship?
7. When does Simone have her first orgasm with the narrator?
As she sinks into the saucer of milk.
This section contains 4,314 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)