|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Open Eyes of the Deadwoman; Chapter 9, Lewd Animals; Chapter 10, Granero's Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator suggest he is going to do to the woman when he catches her?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Kidnap her.
(d) Turn her over to police.
2. What does the couple see when they look up at Marcelle's window?
(a) A bullet hole in the glass.
(b) A dove.
(c) A guard.
3. What do the couple hit in their car that causes them to reflect on their relationship?
(a) A bicyclist.
(b) A small child.
(c) Another vehicle.
(d) An animal.
4. What does Simone compare to an egg?
(a) The rear.
(b) A ball.
(c) The hand.
(d) The eye.
5. What does the narrator imagine he will do with the rest of his life?
(a) Devote it to Simone.
(b) Devote it to Marcelle.
(c) Devote it to sexuality.
(d) Devote it to himself
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator believe will happen if he and Simone die?
2. How does Simone know the narrator has stayed up late?
3. What does Simone do to her mother when she discovers them in the barn in Chapter 2?
4. Why does Marcelle think she saw a cardinal of the guillotine outside the wardrobe?
5. What does the couple plan to do concerning Marcelle?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)