|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, A Trickle of Blood; Chapter 6, Simone; Chapter 7, Marcelle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simone do once Marcelle is free?
(a) Hugs her warmly.
(b) Joyfully caresses Marcelle's knees.
(c) Kisses her on the mouth.
(d) Ignores her.
2. What effect does the startling event at the beginning of Chapter 4 have on Simone?
(a) She is lonely.
(b) She is frightened.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is tired.
3. What does Simone ask one young boy to do?
(a) Urinate on her.
(c) Have sex with her.
4. What does the narrator note Marcelle has become?
(a) A recluse.
(b) A prisoner within her own mind.
(c) A physical representation of his and Simone's emotions.
(d) A mental case.
5. What does the narrator forget inside the building?
(a) His gun.
(b) His flashlight.
(c) His clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Simone have her first orgasm with the narrator?
2. Who delivers the eggs to the room?
3. What does the narrator note about the colors of the girls' stockings?
4. What does the narrator do with Simone?
5. What does Simone do to her mother when she discovers them in the barn in Chapter 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)