|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Cat's Eye; Chapter 2, The Antique Wardrobe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator blame for he and Simone's actions?
(a) A desire to defy modesty.
(b) A lack of modesty.
(d) A lack of respect for others.
2. What does Marcelle ask to do following the bet?
(a) To have a drink.
(b) To leave.
(c) To eat something.
(d) To kiss Simone.
3. What does the couple invite Marcelle to?
(a) A dance.
(b) A social hour.
(c) A movie.
(d) A tea party.
4. What does the narrator dare Simone to do in Chapter 1?
(a) Sit in the saucer.
(b) Go outside nude.
(c) Have sex with him.
(d) Kiss him.
5. What smells linger in the room?
(a) Beer, wine, urine, and salt.
(b) Wine and food.
(c) Blood, sperm, urine, and vomit.
(d) Salt and food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches the couple in the parlor in the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. What do the two youths do together following Simone's actions in Chapter 1?
3. How many other girls attend the event?
4. What does Simone do when she wins the bet?
5. Where does Simone first urinate on the narrator?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)