|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Cat's Eye; Chapter 2, The Antique Wardrobe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simone smear herself with at the end of Chapter 1?
2. Where does Simone first urinate on the narrator?
(a) On top of a cliff.
(b) In the barn.
(c) At the site of the accident.
(d) In the parlor.
3. What does Marcelle ask to do following the bet?
(a) To have a drink.
(b) To leave.
(c) To kiss Simone.
(d) To eat something.
4. What brings the parents to the room at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) The breaking of a window.
(b) Marcelle's screams.
(c) The yelling of Simone.
(d) The children's laughter.
5. What causes the couple to be alarmed as they lay together on a cliff after sexual play?
(a) The sound of an oncoming car.
(b) Footsteps in the grass.
(c) A scream.
(d) A brewing storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator meet on a beach in Chapter 1?
2. What do the girls do to entice the boys at the event in Chapter 2?
3. What color hair does Marcelle have?
4. What does Simone bet she can do?
5. Who joins the couple in the latter part of Chapter 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)