|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Under the Sun of Seville; Chapter 12, Simone's Confession and Sir Edmund's Mass; Chapter 13, The Legs of the Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is noted about Granero's body at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) His penis is erect.
(b) His chest is exposed.
(c) His head has been removed.
(d) His right eye is hanging out.
2. What else is the priest forced to do in Chapter 12?
(a) Make love to Sir Edmond.
(b) Make love to Simone.
(c) Swear against God.
(d) Drink his own urine.
3. What does the narrator see when he looks at the eye between the legs of Simone?
(a) The eye of Marcelle.
(b) The eye of his father.
(c) The eye of his mother.
(d) The eye of Simone.
4. How many other boys attend the event?
5. Why does the couple stop their trip home the first time?
(a) They see an accident.
(b) The narrator is tired.
(c) They see an animal.
(d) Simone is shivering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator note about the colors of the girls' stockings?
2. Why does Simone wish to travel to Seville?
3. What does the author note is the true meaning of terror?
4. How does the threesome escape police?
5. What does the narrator threaten in a note to his mother?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)