|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Under the Sun of Seville; Chapter 12, Simone's Confession and Sir Edmund's Mass; Chapter 13, The Legs of the Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simone ask one young boy to do?
(b) Urinate on her.
(c) Have sex with her.
2. What happens to Simone toward the end of Chapter 5?
(a) She falls into a river.
(b) She is hit by a train.
(c) She is thrown from her bicycle.
(d) She is hit by a car.
3. Where does the couple go at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The sanitarium.
(c) The prison.
(d) Marcelle's home.
4. Why are the servants loyal to Simone?
(a) They think of her as family.
(b) They adore her.
(c) They believe she is pure.
(d) They are bribed.
5. What causes the couple to be alarmed as they lay together on a cliff after sexual play?
(a) A scream.
(b) Footsteps in the grass.
(c) The sound of an oncoming car.
(d) A brewing storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simone ask Sir Edmond to do for her?
2. What does the situation remind the narrator of?
3. What does the narrator do when the mother enters the bedroom?
4. What does Sir Edmond tell Simone is a vile tradition of bullfighting?
5. How does the threesome escape police?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)