|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Under the Sun of Seville; Chapter 12, Simone's Confession and Sir Edmund's Mass; Chapter 13, The Legs of the Fly.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the priest threaten the trio with?
(a) God's wrath.
(c) A beating.
(d) The garrote.
2. Who catches the couple in the parlor in the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Sir Edmond.
(b) Simone's father.
(c) Simone's mother.
3. What does the narrator do when he lays with Simone on the beach?
(b) Shoots her.
(c) Removes her clothing.
(d) Removes his clothing.
4. What does the narrator do shortly upon entering?
(a) Shoots at a shadow.
(b) Stumbles on a body.
(c) Runs into Simone.
(d) Removes his pants.
5. What does the narrator think when he first reaches Simone?
(a) That she is asleep.
(b) That she is dead.
(c) That she is tired.
(d) That she has a broken ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the couple do in reaction to being caught in Chapter 2?
2. What does the narrator note causes the two later in life to interrogate one another with their eyes?
3. What happens to the priest in Chapter 13?
4. What does the narrator note Marcelle has become?
5. What does the narrator admit he cares for in terms of sex?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)