|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Marcelle's Smell; Chapter 4, A Sunspot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator access the inside of the building?
(a) He goes through the door.
(b) He climbs to the roof.
(c) He enters through the basement.
(d) He climbs through a window.
2. How many other boys attend the event?
3. What causes the narrator to have a violent orgasm?
(a) A combination of Simone, the storm, and the gun.
(b) The gun.
(c) The storm.
4. What does Simone do when she wins the bet?
(a) Kisses the narrator.
(b) Pulls down the pants of one young boy.
(c) Leaves the room.
(d) Kisses Marcelle.
5. What does Simone bet she can do?
(a) Dance the Charleston.
(b) Urinate on a tablecloth.
(c) Steal a car.
(d) Stand nude in front of everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator go to find safety after his night in the woods?
2. Who does the narrator meet on a beach in Chapter 1?
3. Why does Simone claim she removed her clothing?
4. What does Marcelle do when she sees the couple?
5. Who is called at the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)