|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Marcelle's Smell; Chapter 4, A Sunspot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does the narrator take from his parents' home?
(a) A comb.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A knife.
2. What heightens the couple's sexuality at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) The fear of being caught.
(c) A car crash.
(d) The dawn.
3. What does the couple invite Marcelle to?
(a) A tea party.
(b) A dance.
(c) A social hour.
(d) A movie.
4. What does the narrator dare Simone to do in Chapter 1?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Go outside nude.
(c) Sit in the saucer.
(d) Have sex with him.
5. What does the narrator do shortly upon entering?
(a) Removes his pants.
(b) Shoots at a shadow.
(c) Runs into Simone.
(d) Stumbles on a body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the couple imagine Marcelle doing at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What object does Simone become obsessed with in Chapter 2?
3. What does the narrator ask of Marcelle?
4. Who does the narrator compare his father to?
5. How does the narrator access the inside of the building?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)