|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Open Eyes of the Deadwoman; Chapter 9, Lewd Animals; Chapter 10, Granero's Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marcelle die?
(a) Simone shoots her.
(b) She falls from a balcony.
(c) She shoots herself.
(d) She hangs herself.
2. From whom does Marcelle ask the narrator to protect her?
(b) Her parents.
(c) The cardinal.
3. What does the narrator contemplate doing in Chapter 3?
(a) Raping Simone.
(b) Killing his parents.
(c) Killing Simone.
(d) Committing suicide.
4. What does the couple see on a sheet in a window?
(a) A urine stain.
(c) A flowered pattern.
5. What causes the narrator to have a violent orgasm?
(a) The gun.
(b) The storm.
(d) A combination of Simone, the storm, and the gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the couple fear will overtake Marcelle?
2. What does Simone do following her climax?
3. What does the narrator compare the peeled bull testicles to?
4. What does Sir Edmond do with the blond mannequin?
5. What does the narrator do shortly upon entering?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)