|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, The Open Eyes of the Deadwoman; Chapter 9, Lewd Animals; Chapter 10, Granero's Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Simone state she will only "do it" with?
(c) The narrator.
(d) Sir Edmond.
2. With what does the narrator associate the moon?
(c) Vaginal blood.
3. Where is Marcelle confined?
(a) In jail.
(b) In a mental institution.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) At home.
4. What does the couple fear will overtake Marcelle?
5. What is noted about Granero's body at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) His right eye is hanging out.
(b) His penis is erect.
(c) His head has been removed.
(d) His chest is exposed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator threaten in a note to his mother?
2. What does Simone begin with in her egg obsession?
3. What does Simone do with the second bull testicle?
4. What does the narrator compare the peeled bull testicles to?
5. How does Simone change after Marcelle's death?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)