Chapter 1, The Cat's Eye; Chapter 2, The Antique Wardrobe
• The narrator begins a highly bizarre sexual relationship with Simone, although he admits he has always feared sexuality.
• The couple is caught in one of their bizarre sexual encounters by a friend, Marcelle, who is forced to join in.
• The couple has a party with friends and champagne that turns into an orgy.
• Marcelle, embarrassed but excited, hides in a wardrobe.
• Parents catch the young children in their sexual acts, and Marcelle is found to have lost her mind.
Chapter 3, Marcelle's Smell; Chapter 4, A Sunspot
• The narrator escapes capture after police arrive, and travels to Simone's bedroom to live undetected.
• The two learn Marcelle has been placed in a mental institution and find they are unable to have sex without wishing Marcelle were present, as they become more violent in their sexual acts.
• The two ride bikes to the sanitarium...
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)