|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tommy go when he is ostensibly taking Deanna home?
(a) To a party.
(b) Towards where they used to make out.
(c) To a bar.
(d) To the cabin at the lake.
2. Whom does Darren call at the house?
(a) The police.
(b) Stacy's family.
(c) Stacy's ex-boyfriend.
3. What do both of Deanna's parents seem to have lost?
(a) Their desire to do better in life.
(b) Their thrill at being grandparents.
(c) Any interest in Deanna.
(d) Their self respect.
4. Why does Deanna pull away from kissing Jason?
(a) She thinks about her father catching her with Tommy.
(b) She realizes Jason is not really interested in her.
(c) She thinks of Lee.
(d) She finds there is no chemistry there.
5. Who interrupts Deanna and Jason's serious discussion?
(d) Deanna's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Deanna ask Jason?
2. How does Deanna's father feel about what Deanna has done?
3. What happens to Deanna when she is having lunch with Jason?
4. Where do Jason and Deanna go?
5. When is Deanna to meet up with Jason?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Deanna comfort Stacy when Stacy talks about Stacy's recent running away?
2. What happens to make Deanna confront Tommy about their previous history?
3. What does the note found in Stacy's car say?
4. What does Deanna tell Stacy she wants to do for her and Darren and what does Stacy say about it?
5. What happens when Deanna and Jason kiss?
6. Why is Deanna surprised at work and why is Darren surprised when he arrives at her workplace?
7. What does Deanna realize about Tommy and about herself?
8. What do Deanna and Darren do together that evening?
9. How does Michael reveal that he has hurt someone in a romantic relationship?
10. How does Deanna miss an opportunity to close the gap between her and her father?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)