|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deanna start yelling at Tommy?
(a) He should go crawl into a hole.
(b) He is a jerk.
(c) He ruined her for life.
(d) Questions about his behavior when Deanna was thirteen.
2. What does Deanna remember about the day before?
(a) About Darren being curt to her.
(b) How Tommy was apologetic.
(c) About her father's tenderness with April.
(d) How her mother had been nice to Deanna.
3. What does Deanna think about herself and thinking about Tommy?
(a) She thinks she is very competent at work.
(b) She thinks she will heal eventually.
(c) She thinks she is not the brightest person in the world.
(d) She feels better than she has in a long time.
4. Whom does Darren call at the house?
(a) The police.
(b) Stacy's ex-boyfriend.
(c) Stacy's family.
5. What does Lee say when Deanna begins to explain about her and Jason?
(a) Lee does not want to be friends anymore.
(b) Everything is okay.
(c) Lee knows Deanna is a good person.
(d) Lee feels hurt and betrayed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Darren say to Deanna when she calls him to tell him Stacy is back?
2. What does Deanna tell Jason she intends to do?
3. What do Darren and Deanna do that evening?
4. How does Deanna's father feel about what Deanna has done?
5. Whom does Deanna unsuccessfully try to reach the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Deanna ask Jason when she is in tears and what is his response?
2. What does the note found in Stacy's car say?
3. What is Tommy's response to Deanna's "melt-down"?
4. How does Deanna comfort Stacy when Stacy talks about Stacy's recent running away?
5. What does Deanna reflect about concerning the new family she had wanted to make for herself?
6. What does Deanna tell Stacy she wants to do for her and Darren and what does Stacy say about it?
7. Why is Deanna relieved when she calls Jason to tell him about Stacy?
8. What happens when Deanna goes to meet Jason and Lee at the Taco Bell?
9. What happens when Deanna and Jason kiss?
10. What happens to make Deanna confront Tommy about their previous history?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)