|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deanna tell Jason she intends to do?
(a) Tell Lee about the kiss.
(b) Distance herself a bit from him.
(c) Become a writer.
(d) Go to college.
2. What does Deanna write about memories?
(a) They do fade.
(b) They are inconvenient.
(c) They are the glass ceiling.
(d) You can never get away from them.
3. What does Deanna do after talking with Jason?
(a) Takes a nap.
(c) Thoroughly cleans her room.
(d) Calls Lee.
4. How does Deanna respond to Darren's statement?
(a) Deanna says to please drive carefully.
(b) Deanna and Stacy will be down to the hospital asap.
(c) Deanna tells Darren he's a jerk.
(d) Deanna will not tell Stacy that and Deanna urges him to come home.
5. Why does Michael leave the pizza parlor early?
(a) To help his best friend move.
(b) To help a family member.
(c) He is ill.
(d) To make a bank deposit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Deanna remember about the day before?
2. Who does Jason say got upset?
3. Where does Stacy say she has been when she gets back to the house?
4. What does Deanna's mother invite Deanna to do?
5. What does Deanna ask Jason?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Deanna relieved when she calls Jason to tell him about Stacy?
2. Describe the situation that interrupts Deanna's questioning of Jason about her time with Tommy.
3. Why does Deanna call Jason to come earlier and what do they do?
4. Where does Stacy say she was and what does Darren say when Deanna calls him and what is Deanna's response?
5. What does the note found in Stacy's car say?
6. What happens when Deanna and Jason kiss?
7. What happens when Deanna goes to meet Jason and Lee at the Taco Bell?
8. What does Deanna reflect about concerning the new family she had wanted to make for herself?
9. What do Darren and Deanna discuss concerning Stacy and April?
10. What happens to make Deanna confront Tommy about their previous history?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)