|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darren think Deanna would do well in doing?
(b) Running her own business.
(d) Counseling others.
2. What does Deanna remember about the day before?
(a) How Tommy was apologetic.
(b) About Darren being curt to her.
(c) How her mother had been nice to Deanna.
(d) About her father's tenderness with April.
3. Who does Jason say got upset?
(c) His father.
4. What does Deanna tell her father when he asked how she got home?
(b) Her boss.
5. What does Jason suggest Deanna do after they kiss?
(a) Come back in his bedroom.
(c) Not tell Lee.
(d) Tell Lee.
6. What surprises Darren about Deanna's working situation?
(a) Michael trusts her to run the place.
(b) Tommy works there also.
(c) Michael is not at all how Darren had visualized him.
(d) Deanna is so clearly competent.
7. What does Deanna's mother invite Deanna to do?
(a) Cuddle on the couch in front of the television.
(b) Go shopping with her.
(c) Go to visit Deanna's grandmother.
(d) Go to the movies with her.
8. What does Deanna find when she goes to the basement?
(a) Darren is talking with his mother.
(b) Stacy is alone with April.
(c) No one is there.
(d) Darren is alone.
9. What does Lee say when Deanna begins to explain about her and Jason?
(a) Lee does not want to be friends anymore.
(b) Everything is okay.
(c) Lee knows Deanna is a good person.
(d) Lee feels hurt and betrayed.
10. What does Deanna's mother try to convince everyone to do?
(a) Eat some instant oatmeal.
(b) Go to the movies together.
(c) Go to the zoo together.
(d) Meet in the living room for a family conference.
11. What do Darren and Deanna do that evening?
(a) Talks to Tommy.
(b) Prepares a dinner for the family.
(c) Writes the first five pages of her book.
(d) Talks to Lee.
12. What does Deanna say about herself concerning Jason?
(a) She could reassure Lee that there was nothing between her and Jason.
(b) She could convince Lee to consider Jason's request for sex.
(c) She is always a good friend.
(d) She could be a good girlfriend.
13. Who calms April when she starts to fuss?
(a) Deanna's mother.
(c) Deanna's father.
14. How does Deanna's father act towards his wife when he loses his job?
15. What does Darren say to Deanna when she calls him to tell him Stacy is back?
(a) To ask Stacy to please stay put.
(b) Tell Stacy that April is ill and Darren is at the hospital.
(c) He wants Stacy out of the house.
(d) Tell Stacy he will be home shortly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at Deanna's work later that day?
2. How does Deanna respond to her dad's suspicious questions?
3. Where does Stacy say she has been when she gets back to the house?
4. What does Jason say to Deanna?
5. Why is Deanna leaving the house before Darren gets home?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)