|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Stacy, Deanna, Darren and April go Sunday morning?
(a) The zoo.
(b) Stacy's parents' house.
(c) The park.
(d) Out to breakfast.
2. For how many years has Deanna's father not really spoken to her or looked at her?
(a) Three years since the incident in the car.
(b) A few months since the incident in the car.
(c) Ten years since the incident in the car.
(d) He has not acted any differently.
3. When does Deanna's mother visit her in Deanna's room?
(a) On a Sunday morning before Deanna is scheduled to work.
(b) Friday night after Deanna comes home from work.
(c) Early Sunday afternoon.
(d) Saturday night just before she is to meet Jason and Lee.
4. What does Lee think about Stacy's suspicions about the clerk?
(a) They are unfounded.
(b) The clerk is gay.
(c) They are true.
(d) The clerk is not smirking.
5. What does Deanna think April's parents would think about her living with them?
(a) She would be a burden to them.
(b) Deanna would be a great help.
(c) Deanna was an excellent cook.
(d) Deanna would be amusing to have around.
6. What triggers a surge of fond memories for Deanna that Sunday morning?
(a) Talking to Darren about his daughter.
(b) Talking to Lee about something they did as children.
(c) Breakfast with the family.
(d) Seeing the place where her dog is buried.
7. How old is Deanna when her father finds her in a compromising situation?
8. To what is Stacy trying to hold on?
(a) Aspects of her character she likes.
(b) Her childhood.
(c) A positive attitude.
9. How do Lee and Deanna bond?
(a) Over their love of horses.
(b) Over their love of dogs.
(c) Over fantasy books.
(d) Over the story about her dad and Tommy.
10. What does Deanna talk Stacy into doing?
(a) Letting Deanna take April to the park and pretend Deanna is the child's mother.
(b) Dying Stacy's hair red.
(c) Calling Jason anonymously and hinting about Deanna's feelings for him.
(d) Making something special for Darren for dinner.
11. What does Stacy suggest she and Deanna obtain?
(a) A false id.
(b) Permission for Deanna to go with Stacy for the weekend.
(c) Some marijuana.
(d) A new camera.
12. Whose pornography does Deanna supposedly view?
(c) Her mother's.
(d) Her father's.
13. What does Deanna believe at the first place she stops with Lee?
(a) The clerk is interested in her.
(b) The clerk is smirking at her.
(c) The clerk knows about her and Tommy.
(d) A classy place like that will not hire her.
14. What does Deanna decide not to tell Jason about her job?
(a) She is constantly hit upon by the male customers.
(b) Tommy works there.
(c) There is a really cute guy who runs the dishwasher.
(d) Michael has been overly friendly.
15. Where is Lee about to go with her family?
(b) Sea World.
(d) Santa Cruz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Deanna overhear between her parents?
2. About what do the boys taunt Deanna?
3. What does Deanna's father hint to her as she arrives home from the last day of school?
4. Instead of a diary, what does a teacher suggest the students keep?
5. What does Deanna think about Lee when her mother mentions Sunday morning?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)