Short Answer Key
Part 1, Chapters 1 and 1A
1. How old is Deanna when her father finds her in a compromising situation?
2. Whom was Deanna's father with in a sexual liaison in the back seat of a car?
Her brother's best friend.
3. What is the name of the person Deanna's becomes involved with sexually?
4. How does Deanna transform the experience in the car?
She turns it into a "surfer girl" situation.
5. How old is the person in the car with Deanna?
6. For how many years has Deanna's father not really spoken to her or looked at her?
Three years since the incident in the car.
7. What grade is Deanna in when she is writing about the incident in the car?
8. When does Deanna have an encounter with a gang of senior boys?
On the last day of school.
This section contains 2,438 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)