|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as overweight but friendly?
(a) The clerk at the coffee shop.
(b) Deanna's cousin.
(c) The owner of Picasso's.
(d) Lee's brother.
2. What does Deanna decide will no longer affect her?
(a) Her memories of Tommy.
(b) Lee's relationship with Jason.
(c) The taunts of the boys at school.
(d) Jason's lack of romantic interest in her.
3. Where does Stacy say she has been when she gets back to the house?
(a) At the lighthouse inn.
(b) Wandering the area.
(c) At her cousin's house.
(d) At a friend's house.
4. What do both of Deanna's parents seem to have lost?
(a) Their self respect.
(b) Their thrill at being grandparents.
(c) Any interest in Deanna.
(d) Their desire to do better in life.
5. What does Lee invite Deanna to do?
(a) Meet Jason and her at Taco Bell.
(b) Go to the public pool.
(c) Come over and bake for the glee club bake sale.
(d) Go to a day spa.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Deanna have an encounter with a gang of senior boys?
2. What is Deanna now incorporating in her journal?
3. How does Deanna respond to Darren's statement?
4. Why is Deanna relieved when she talks to Jason on the phone?
5. Why is Deanna's father angry with her?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)