|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapters 9, 9A and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of a diary, what does a teacher suggest the students keep?
(a) A photo essay.
(b) A recording of their thoughts.
(c) A video of their activities.
(d) A journal.
2. What does Jason say about Lee?
(a) He is breaking up with Lee since she won't have sex.
(b) Lee is serious about Jason.
(c) She is worried about Deanna.
(d) Lee changed Jason from seeing Deanna as a potential girlfriend.
3. What is Deanna now incorporating in her journal?
(a) Memories of herself as a child.
(b) Real memories of her father and herself.
(c) Hopes about her future.
4. What does Deanna worry about concerning her mother?
(a) Deanna's mother is unhappy with Deanna's father.
(b) Deanna leaving home will cause her mother pain.
(c) Her mother is taking sides in the squabble between Darren and his dad.
(d) Her mother is working too hard.
5. What does Deanna say has been misinterpreted by many people?
(a) Something as nice as her relationship with Tommy.
(b) Stacy's pregnancy.
(c) Her mother's lack of attention to the home.
(d) Her father's lack of employment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom was Deanna's father with in a sexual liaison in the back seat of a car?
2. When does Deanna hang out with Stacy?
3. What does Deanna think of Darren as a father?
4. Why does Deanna sneak in through her window?
5. To what does Deanna's mother invite her/
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)