|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deanna talk Stacy into doing?
(a) Calling Jason anonymously and hinting about Deanna's feelings for him.
(b) Making something special for Darren for dinner.
(c) Dying Stacy's hair red.
(d) Letting Deanna take April to the park and pretend Deanna is the child's mother.
2. How does Stacy describe Darren as a brother?
(a) He is a little hard on Deanna.
(b) He keeps careful tabs on her.
(c) He ridicules her in front of his friends.
(d) He is a good brother.
3. How does Deanna transform the experience in the car?
(a) She convinces herself that her father is performing CPR.
(b) She is unable to transform the experience.
(c) She convinces herself that Tommy forced her father.
(d) She turns it into a "surfer girl" situation.
4. What does Deanna's mother offer her that Deanna does not ask for?
(a) Ice Cream.
(c) Chocolate chip cookies.
(d) Permission to borrow the car.
5. What shocks Deanna when she arrives to work?
(a) Tommy also works there.
(b) She is supposed to make pizzas rather than wait tables.
(c) Michael is interested in dating her.
(d) She has been fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years has Deanna's father not really spoken to her or looked at her?
2. Why does Deanna have a difficult night at work?
3. Why does Deanna speak sharply to Lee?
4. How do Lee and Deanna bond?
5. What does Deanna think about Lee when her mother mentions Sunday morning?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)