|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deanna write about memories?
(a) They are inconvenient.
(b) They do fade.
(c) You can never get away from them.
(d) They are the glass ceiling.
2. Whom was Deanna's father with in a sexual liaison in the back seat of a car?
(a) A teacher from school.
(b) Her brother's best friend.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother's best friend.
3. Whom does Darren call at the house?
(a) Stacy's family.
(b) Stacy's ex-boyfriend.
(c) The police.
4. What does Michael offer to do for Deanna at work?
(a) Teach her the business aspect of the restaurant.
(b) Help Deanna keep her distance from Tommy.
(c) Let her wait tables twice a week.
(d) Show her how to earn maximum tips.
5. What does Deanna tell Jason she intends to do?
(a) Tell Lee about the kiss.
(b) Become a writer.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Distance herself a bit from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stacy confess to Deanna?
2. How does Deanna find the strength to reject Tommy's advances?
3. What does Deanna decide will no longer affect her?
4. Where does Tommy go when he is ostensibly taking Deanna home?
5. What surprises Darren about Deanna's working situation?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)