|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do the boys taunt Deanna?
(a) Her history with Tommy.
(b) Her father's proclivities.
(c) Her gaining a scholarship to Harvard.
(d) Her being overweight.
2. For how many years has Deanna's father not really spoken to her or looked at her?
(a) He has not acted any differently.
(b) A few months since the incident in the car.
(c) Ten years since the incident in the car.
(d) Three years since the incident in the car.
3. Who is Jason?
(a) Deanna's uncle.
(b) Deanna's cousin.
(c) Deanna's best friend.
(d) Deanna's younger brother.
4. How does Stacy describe Darren as a brother?
(a) He keeps careful tabs on her.
(b) He ridicules her in front of his friends.
(c) He is a good brother.
(d) He is a little hard on Deanna.
5. What does Deanna believe at the first place she stops with Lee?
(a) A classy place like that will not hire her.
(b) The clerk is interested in her.
(c) The clerk is smirking at her.
(d) The clerk knows about her and Tommy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Deanna's father hint to her as she arrives home from the last day of school?
2. When does Deanna have an encounter with a gang of senior boys?
3. What does Lee think about Stacy's suspicions about the clerk?
4. What does Deanna think about Lee when her mother mentions Sunday morning?
5. What is one thing Deanna says her brother and father have in common?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)