|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, Chapters 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Deanna decide not to tell Jason about her job?
(a) Tommy works there.
(b) There is a really cute guy who runs the dishwasher.
(c) Michael has been overly friendly.
(d) She is constantly hit upon by the male customers.
2. Why does Deanna cry a little?
(a) Her father is still gruff to her.
(b) Her father calls her a irresponsible brat.
(c) Lee calls and is angry.
(d) Thinking about a comment Lee once makes.
3. What does Deanna let go upon reflection?
(a) Her need for revenge.
(b) Her need to control other's thoughts about Deanna.
(c) Her continual self recrimminations.
(d) Her image of her new family.
4. How does Darren feel about Stacy leaving?
(a) Angry and resentful.
5. What does Deanna tell Stacy she intends to do?
(a) Patch things up with her father.
(b) Give her summer earnings to her and Darren.
(c) Move out on her own.
(d) Start writing a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Deanna when she arrives to work?
2. What does Deanna's mother invite Deanna to do?
3. What do Darren and Deanna do that evening?
4. Whom does Deanna unsuccessfully try to reach the next morning?
5. What does Deanna realize about Tommy?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)