Part 1, Chapters 1 and 1A
1. How old is Deanna when her father finds her in a compromising situation?
2. Whom was Deanna's father with in a sexual liaison in the back seat of a car?
(a) Her brother's best friend.
(b) Her mother's best friend.
(c) A teacher from school.
(d) Her brother.
3. What is the name of the person Deanna's becomes involved with sexually?
4. How does Deanna transform the experience in the car?
(a) She is unable to transform the experience.
(b) She convinces herself that her father is performing CPR.
(c) She convinces herself that Tommy forced her father.
(d) She turns it into a "surfer girl" situation.
5. How old is the person in the car with Deanna?
6. For how many years has Deanna's father not really spoken to her or looked at her?
(a) He has not acted any differently.
(b) A few months since the incident in the car.
(c) Ten years since the incident in the car.
(d) Three years since the incident in the car.
This section contains 5,337 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)