1. How old is Deanna when her father finds her in a compromising situation?
2. Whom was Deanna's father with in a sexual liaison in the back seat of a car?
(a) A teacher from school.
(b) Her mother's best friend.
(c) Her brother's best friend.
(d) Her brother.
3. What is the name of the person Deanna's becomes involved with sexually?
4. How does Deanna transform the experience in the car?
(a) She convinces herself that Tommy forced her father.
(b) She convinces herself that her father is performing CPR.
(c) She turns it into a "surfer girl" situation.
(d) She is unable to transform the experience.
5. How old is the person in the car with Deanna?
6. For how many years has Deanna's father not really spoken to her or looked at her?
(a) A few months since the incident in the car.
(b) He has not acted any differently.
(c) Ten years since the incident in the car.
(d) Three years since the incident in the car.
This section contains 5,337 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)