* Deanna, a teenage girl, narrates this story and tells how her father found her in the back seat of a car with a boy.
* He was Tommy, a seventeen year old boy who was her brother's best friend.
* She is now sixteen and says her father has not really spoken to her or really looked at her since that incident.
* Deanna is taunted by a gang of senior boys who know about the incident, as does the entire school.
* Jason, her best friend interrupts their assault on Deanna. Jason dates Deanna's best friend, Lee.
* Deanna sometimes feels left out around Jason and Lee and she hints that she has romantic feelings towards Jason.
* She walks home from the bus stop and her father and mother meet her at the door.
* Her mother offers ice cream and her father gives hints that she needs to...
This section contains 1,643 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)